Chapter 136 Vengeance

Yozora was seen running ahead as he sensed two people. When he caught up, he saw Muichiro and Gyomei. Seeing this, he called out to them.

"Himejima! Muichiro!!!"

"Yozora, thank goodness you're safe."

"Thanks Muichiro, but what happened at the Ubuyashiki estate?"

After asking his question, Yozora noticed that the group was surrounded by demons. As they all fought them off, Gyomei answered his question.

"He went to the afterlife ahead of us. It was a magnificent final moment."

"I can't imagine him getting discovered by the demons through his own mistakes........did he make himself a decoy?"

Gyomei paused for a moment. Soon Muichiro and Yozora saw the man slowly nod his head. When he did, they didn't know how to react.

"Yes......because his days were already numbered."

"When i was on the verge of death after being attacked by demons, he encouraged me. He did the same with all the demon slayers even as he was dying. It was thanks to him that i got to meet the only family i got left. Muzan.....i swear i'll kill him. I'll show him hell!!!!"

As Muichiro had tears in his eyes, Yozora looked ahead. He didn't cry, his heart didn't have enough room for him to feel sadness. Right now, all he felt was immense rage. Soon he spoke up to his cousin.

"Don't worry Muichiro. We all feel the same way."

~With Shinobu~
"Why hello there, very nice to meet you. My name is Douma. It's a very nice night out tonight, isn't it."

Shinobu had nothing but anger towards this demon. There he was, the demon who killed her sister. Seeing her like this, Douma spoke up.

"How sad. Is something bothering you? I'll make sure to listen. So come on, speak up."

"Something bothering me? You're the one who killed my sister! Don't you recognize this haori?!"

As Douma looked at Shinobu, he was reminded of demon slayer that he fought before. Soon a look of realization was on his face as he smiled.

"Ah! You mean the flower breath from before? She was a cute and sweet girl. I missed out on eating her because the sun wa-"

"Breath of Insect, Dance of the Bee Sting:True Flutter!"

Shinobu dashed at Douma with incredible speed and delivered a single thrust from her sword straight into Douma's eye as she injected poison into the demon

Douma smiled as he was impressed by Shinobu's speed. Soon he held the fans in his hands tightly as he decided to fight back.

"Blood Demon Art:Lotus Ice."