Chapter 93 Corrupted Hero

"What do you mean by faker?"

Yozora was confused on why he was addressed that way. However he knew something was wrong with this man, his ki gave it away. This man was a demon.

"It's clear what i meant. You're a fake, to be more specific, you're a fake Yoriichi."

Yozora didn't know what he meant by that. Yet, why did the name Yoriichi sound so familiar when he knows this is the first time he's hearing that name.

"Oi, Overjerk!!! Stay out of this. This kid and i were in the middle of a death match!!!!!"

"Yozora Tsugikuni, son of Yaboku Tsugikuni and Shiki Ryougi. I know the Ryougi clan wanted to make a child with with three personalities, the third being the one that becomes a second Yoriichi. Yet this kid doesn't seem to be a Breath of the Sun user. He's nothing but fake."

Chisaki looked almost disappointed, but he remembered one fact. Zenon, Kotomine, and even Tokinada were interested in Yozora so there must be a reason. As he looked at Yozora he began to ask.

"Yozora Tsugikuni, will you join the Shie Hassaikai?"

"........"

Yozora was in complete shock. This man just asked him to join his side. He knows Rappa is part of the Shie Hassaikai, so the group isn't really on humanity's side. Going by how Rappa behaves it seemed more like an enemy.

"Why the hell should i join a demon like you?! You kill and eat humans, right? I would never join the likes of you. I'm not-"

"It's true that i kill and eat humans. However, i'm not the only person with human blood on their hands. Yozora, you want to be a hero who can save everyone yet you kill the very thing you swore to protect. You willingly risk your life for others, yet its not you who's losing your life in the end."

"I....."

"Zenon was once a member of the Shie Hassaikai as well. He use to be human and he was like your brother. But the one who robbed him of a future or chance of redemption wasn't me, now was it. Yozora, your ideals and your dream of being a hero is flawed. You can't save everyone, i'm sure you failed to save some humans at some point of your life."

Yozora couldn't say a single word. He knew Chisaki was right. He did fail to save people important to him. But he needed to be a hero of justice. He needs to become one at all costs.

"If i remember correctly, Zenon had a sister as well. She also wanted to become a hero of justice, but before she could even start on that path she was killed. Tell me Yozora, do you truly want to help others or do you just want to erase your own guilt?"

Yozora didn't say a word as he charged at Chisaki. Seeing this, the demon took off his gloves and touched the ground. As soon as Yozora swung his sword, the ground seemed to break apart and then formed a spike which blocked his strike.

"Interesting, you didn't hesitate and your drive to kill me is clear as day. However, should a hero of justice have the eyes of a killer? One day you'll realize that your borrowed dream and ideals are a mistake. A hero of justice needs an evil to defeat. So by wishing to be a hero for humanity, you secretly wish for a threat to humanity to exist. Let's go, Rappa."

Chisaki puts on his gloves and starts to walk away. As this happened, Rappa walked along. Soon he stopped and turned towards Yozora. He stretched out his hand and points towards the boy.

"I'll wait for you, Yozora Tsugikuni. We'll finish our match, one day."

Having said that, Rappa takes his leave. Yozora was now standing alone. He was tightly gripping his sword as he looked at the ground.