Chapter 79 Zenon the Devil

Muichiro and Rengoku walk into a forest outside of Shinjuku. Murata told them earlier that this was the place where Yozora faced the demon. As they walked they saw several deep slash marks on the ground, trees that were sliced apart, and a trail of bones. Rengoku and Muichiro were both shocked by what they saw.

"Young Yozora did this much damage before he got injured. He's grown so much....rest easy. Tokito-kun and i will handle it from here."

As they walk deeper in the forest, Muichiro and Rengoku both grabbed their blades as they felt a strong presence ahead of them. When they walk closer, the presence grew more ominous.

"So i injured him so badly, the Demon Slayer Corps had to send two pillars after me. I don't know whether to be flattered or annoyed."

Zenon walks forward as he sees Muichiro and Rengoku in front of him. The two pillars glared at the demon with an angry look on their faces. Soon, Muichiro decided to speak up.

"Are you the one who hurt Yozora?"

"So my brother really is alive. That's unfortunate, guess when i'm done with you two i'll have to finish the job."

Rengoku charged at the demon and swung his blade. Seeing this, Zenon created a giant rib cage around his body to shield himself. As he was face to face with Rengoku, he saw the Flame Pillar was angered.

"The job of an older sibling is to love and protect the younger sibling. To say you want to kill Yozora, despite your bond.......YOU AREN'T WORTHY OF BEING HIS BROTHER!!!!"

Zenon's eyes widen slightly as Rengoku kicked him away, sending the demon flying through a tree. Seeing this, Muichiro ran ahead since this gave them an opening.

"Breath of Mist, Fifth Form:Sea of Clouds and Haze!!!"

Muichiro charges towards Zenon at high speed and unleashes a flurry of slashes

Muichiro charges towards Zenon at high speed and unleashes a flurry of slashes. Zenon saw this and protrudes a large amount of bones from his body to block each strike. However as this happened, Muichiro suddenly jumped to the side.

"Breath of Flames,Fifth Form:Flame Tiger!"