Epilogue

~Timeskip, Ten Years Later~
Onui is seen inside of her home. Its been ten years after the Demon Slayer Corps has been disbanded. Right now she had a smile on her face as she looked at the sky.

"These years have been so peaceful. Yozora's hard work has really paid off."

Onui smiled as she remembers what's happened so far

Onui smiled as she remembers what's happened so far. Her, Nora, and Shinobu were all married to Yozora. The boy started his own business. She still laughs when she thinks about the name.

"I still can't believe he actually calls it the Yozora Detective Agency just because Nora suggested it as a joke."

Onui couldn't help but admire Yozora though. Even now, he still tries to make sure the future is a good one. He protects the people he cares for and tries to be someone he's proud of. Soon Onui heard someone knocking at the door. As she opened it, she smiled as she saw Nora and Shinobu.

"Onui, i see you're doing well as usual."

"You haven't changed a bit Shinobu."

Shinobu and Onui laughed. Seeing this, Nora joined in too. When they stopped, Onui looked at Nora. She knew that Nora was Yozora's assistant at the agency. If she's here that means Yozora and the others have a day off or they're just hungry.

"Don't worry. Yozora said he's alright. He'll be home the same time as usual after he deals with some bandits causing some trouble. You have my word."

Shinobu and Onui smiled as they heard this

Shinobu and Onui smiled as they heard this. Yozora hasn't changed much over the years, though there were some changes that were easy to notice. Soon they started to pray. As they did, Nora was confused.

"Are you praying for Yozora's safety?"

"No, we're praying the poor souls that are causing trouble. Yozora doesn't hold back when someone disrupts the peace."

Nora thought about it for a moment. When she first told Yozora about the bandits, he just had a sadistic smile on his face as he grabbed a pair of tonfa. She even remembered what he said.

"I see. So they intend to steal from women and children, destroyed property, and even went as far as threatening the victims. I'll bite them to death."