Chapter 80 Zenon's Hatred

Zenon flew at Muichiro and threw the boy at a tree. Rengoku charged at Zenon as he swung his sword. Seeing this, Zenon countered the strike with his own sword.

Soon Zenon stabs his own sword into the ground as several bones erupt from the ground in front of him as they pierce Rengoku's body. Muichiro charges towards Zenon as both of them are locked in a clash of blades striking each other.

"Breath of Mist, Sixth Form:Moonlit Mist!"

Muichiro leaps high in the air and sends a series of countless ranged slashes downwards

Muichiro leaps high in the air and sends a series of countless ranged slashes downwards. Zenon counters each strike with his own sword and creates a several spikes out of bones and launched them at Muichiro. Muichiro soon lands on a tree branch and starts leaping from one tree to another to avoid the spikes.

"Breath of Flames, Second Form:Rising Scorching Sun!!!"

Rengoku swings his sword upwards as Zenon's back was facing him

Rengoku swings his sword upwards as Zenon's back was facing him. However, Zenon protrudes several sharp bones from his back to trap Rengoku in a cage of bones. After trapping Rengoku, Zenon kicks the pillar in his sides as he was sent flying to Muichiro. They both land on the ground and slowly got up.

"Rengoku-san, are you okay?"

"Of course! This is nothing compared to the monster Yozora and i faced."

Suddenly a large amount of bones surround Zenon in a fan like motion. Soon Zenon fired all the bones towards the two pillars. Muichiro and Rengoku ran deep into the woods to use the trees as a shield.

Soon Rengoku looked at Muichiro and saw the mist pillar scratch his arm with his blade. Soon Muichiro swung his arm around as his blood lands in various spots. Catching on to Muichiro's idea, Rengoku did the same thing. When they were done, they both turned a different direction.

Zenon walks into the forest. As he did he caught the scent of their blood so he knew they must be near the area. When he walked deeper into the forest, Muichiro and Rengoku both dash at the demon from both sides.

"Dammit!!!! They both lured me in with the scent of their blood!!!"

"Breath of Flames, First Form:Sea of Fire!!!!"