Chapter 53 The Two Monsters Clash

Yozora was running as quickly as he could since he felt Tasuke's ki up ahead. Though he knew that saving him wasn't going to be easy. Soon he saw the man responsible for all this right before his eyes.

"So you've finally made it, Yozora. To think you're willing to do all this for someone else."

"Give me back Tasuke, i'm only giving one chance to do so peacefully."

"Heh, please. As if peace ever existed."

Suddenly both swordsmen clash their blades against each other as a large gust of wind occured from the impact.

The two of them jumped back as Yozora threw his blade at Takasugi. Seeing this, Takasugi blocked it with his own blade but saw Yozora yank the chain on his sword to slam it back down on him.

"Dammit!!!!"

"Shigure Soen Ryu, Fifth Form:Early Summer Rain!!!!"

Yozora holds his sword in his right hand and slashes at their Takasugi, but instead of actually attacking, pulls off a feint

Yozora holds his sword in his right hand and slashes at their Takasugi, but instead of actually attacking, pulls off a feint. The released sword falls to the Yozora's left hand, which is grabbed to create a genuine slash.

Takasugi felt his chest get cut as he grabbed the sheath his sword was in and hits Yozora's chin with it. When the two swordsmen got their balance they stabbed each other in their left arm. As blood stained their swords they kicked each other in the gut and pushed themselves away.

Soon they charge at each other, rapidly clashing their blades in various directions. As they both strike downwards, Yozora steps on the blades to keep Takasugi in place and punched him in the face as the man hits Yozora's face with the sheath to his sword.

Afterwards, Takasugi charged at great speed and tries to impale Yozora. The boy saw this and side stepped at the last second, though Takasugi's blade grazed his cheek. Yozora then grabs Takasugi's arm with both hands and throws him to a wall as he kicked his stomach.

As Takasugi was thrown in the air he swings his sword at Yozora. As the boy saw Takasugi swing his blade, Yozora quickly tighten the grip on his sword.

"Shigure Soen Ryu,Second Form:Rolling Rain!"