Chapter 148 Set My Heart Ablaze

Yozora and Kokushibo quickly charged at each other as they both swung their blades with immense speed and power. The sound of metal clashing was all that was heard since neither of them could land a proper hit on the other.

"He just unlocked the ability to sense ki and yet he's using it to predict my attacks so easily. This guy is really terrifying."

"So this is the power that Yozora wields. Though....to be able to keep going against me so efficiently while he is in a state of shock.......he really has improved."

The two of them gripped their swords tightly. The both had access to the See-Through World and now they can both sense ki. This battle just got even more difficult.

"Breath of the Moon, Sixteenth Form:Moonbow - Half Moon!!!!"

Yozora and Kokushibo swung their swords in a downward slash, resulting in a powerful sixfold slash crashing down on each other

Yozora and Kokushibo swung their swords in a downward slash, resulting in a powerful sixfold slash crashing down on each other. The ground was being torn apart as numerous crescent blades filled the area.

As the dust clears, blood is seen dripping on the floor. Kokushibo and Yozora decided to abandon their defensive tactics and decided to rely on their raw attack power. When one of them landed a slash on their target, the other already countered with their own sword slash.

As they jumped back, Yozora held onto the hilt of his crimson nichirin sword as he took a stance. As Kokushibo looked at him, he began to reminisce about something.

"There's not a single opening in his stance. There isn't an ounce of hesitation in his eyes. You really are just like Yoriichi........"

"Shigure Soen Ryu, Twelfth Form........"

Kokushibo's eyes widen as he looked at Yozora

Kokushibo's eyes widen as he looked at Yozora. He already used the Twelfth Form on him before, but something was different about this one. Kokushibo could tell this move was a lot stronger than the one he used last time as he saw light blue flames surrounding Yozora. As Yozora unsheathes the crimson blade, it was also coated in light blue flames.

"Is this.....the complete form of his attack?"

"Shigure Soen Ryu, Twelfth Form:Right-Hand Sharp Rain!!!!!"