Chapter 146 Upper Moon One

"Breath of the Moon, Sixth Form:
Perpetual Night, Lonely Moon - Incessant!!!!"

"Breath of the Moon, Sixth Form:Perpetual Night, Lonely Moon - Incessant!!!!"

Kokushibo releases a wild storm of slashes in multiple directions. Seeing this Yozora took a deep breath and decided to go on the defense.

"Shigure Soen Ryu, Seventh Form:Splashing Rain!!!!!"

Yozora holds his sword backwards and spins it in order to create a whirlwind like shield

Yozora holds his sword backwards and spins it in order to create a whirlwind like shield. As Kokushibo's attack connected, he was surprised to see Yozora's defense was still intact. During their last fight, he remembered how he managed to rip apart Yozora's defense.

"You truly have grown. You're not using the mark like Muichiro, yet you're displaying remarkable amounts of strength."

"You're stronger as well. If i lost focus during that attack, i might have actually been dismembered. But talk is cheap, after all......our blades will speak for us."

"I couldn't agree more, Yozora Tsugikuni."

As they stood quite a distance away, they looked at each other. As they gazed at their foe, Yozora and Kokushibo both saw through each other as if their bodies were transparent. They were both looking at the See-Through World. Suddenly Yozora was unsheathing the second sword that he had at his side as he already sheathed his black nichrin sword.

"If you're taking this fight seriously, then so will I."

Kokushibo's eyes widen as he looked at the sword the Yozora just unsheathed. When he saw the sword, every cell in his body was screaming at him at how dangerous that sword was.

"Crimson....................."

"I don't know what's so special about my sword. Sure its crimson, unlike my other sword, but its special to me for a different reason. If i were to give it a name it would be................Muramasa."