Chapter 126 Yozora's Awakened

~One week later~
Onui is seen inside of a workshop. Right next to her was Yozora's nichirin sword, but right now she was working on something. As she was inside of the workshop, she was thinking about Yozora.

"Yozora should be fully recovered today. I'm not really all that useful, all i can do is make swords. But even still, i want to be able to help him. That's why i'm working hard on making this for him."

~At the Butterfly Estate~
Yozora is seen inside the recovery room by himself. He was told that he could finally take off the bandages from his body now.

As Yozora slowly unwrapped the bandages on his face, he remembered that Shinobu said he would have a lot of scars. As Yozora completely took off the bandages, Nora entered the room.

"Yozora, you can finally take them off! Isn't.......that.....amazing."

Nora was excited that Yozora could take off his bandages. However, as Yozora turned around she saw a large x-shaped scar on his face. Not only that, instead of his eyes being dark brown or even blue...Yozora's eyes were an extremely light brown and showed no signs of life in them.

Yozora's eyes were an extremely light brown and showed no signs of life in them

"You don't need to feel sorry for me Nora. It was my own weakness that caused this, so you don't need to feel sympathy towards me."

Nora was shocked by Yozora's statement. He seemed more mature and calm, yet he was sincerely trying to make her feel okay. Soon Yozora pats Nora's head.

"I'm not the same kid as i was when we were in the village together. You don't have to worry about me."

Nora's eyes widened a bit. She knew about Yozora's memory loss, so there was only one result that she could think of. As Nora looked at Yozora, she asked him.

"Yozora.....did you regain your memories?"

"I'm sorry it took me so long to remember Nora."

"You idiot........i'm just glad you remember me now."

As Yozora looked at Nora, he had a small smile on his face. Soon he removed the bandages on his upper body, revealing a plethora of scars on his body. As this happened, Onui entered the room as she was breathing heavily.

"Yozora!!!!!! I'm here so......."

Onui had the same reaction as Nora when she saw Yozora. She knew Shinobu said that Yozora will have scars, but she didn't know it would be to this degree. As she shook her head, Onui remembered why she came to the estate.

"Yozora.....i know i haven't been much help. All i've did was make you a sword. You've been through so much and all i-"

"What do you mean you haven't been much help? Onui, you're more important to me than you think. You, Nora, Shinobu, everyone. All of you gave me something very important. You gave me a reason to live, so don't you ever say you haven't helped me."