Chapter 60 Regain What Is Lost

Tamayo stood in shock at what she saw. The same boy who bumped into her had stopped Greed from attacking her. She was confused on why he would help her when she was a demon.

"I sensed a bunch of ki here so i ran as fast as i could. Since i didn't know this place too well, i showed up later than expected. Stand back, Lady Tamayo. I'll handle this guy myself."

Greed looked at the human before him. He could already tell that he was leagues above the demon he fought earlier. He couldn't let his guard down for a moment.

"Shigure Soen Ryu, First Form:Axle of Rain."

Yozora charged at Greed as rapid, high pressured water surrounds him as he attempts to impale the demon

Yozora charged at Greed as rapid, high pressured water surrounds him as he attempts to impale the demon. The demon couldn't keep up with Yozora's speed to dodge or grab his sword, so he hardened his chest since that was the spot Yozora aimed for.

Yozora noticed his sword didn't pierce Greed's flesh so he jumps back. Seeing this opening, Greed charged at Yozora in an attempt to claw the boy's chest open.

"Shigure Soen Ryu, Second Form:Rolling Rain!"

Just as Greed was inches away from him, Yozora creates multiple waves of water around him and crouches whilst holding his sword vertically before himself as a method of defense

Just as Greed was inches away from him, Yozora creates multiple waves of water around him and crouches whilst holding his sword vertically before himself as a method of defense. Greed felt himself getting pushed back. No matter how much force he put into his claws, he couldn't get pass Yozora's defense.

"What the hell is up with this kid? He's this strong and he hasn't even used a Breath. Though his attacks didn't break through my defense. What should i do?"

Both Yozora and Greed stared at each other with an analytical gaze. While this happened, Yushiro was making his way to Tamayo. He couldn't understand though. Greed wasn't being on the offensive like he was now. Could that human really be that much of a threat?

"Got to say kid, you're a lot more fun than that demon brat!"

Greed tries to claw at Yozora's body at high speed. The boy parried each of Greed's strikes with his sword, but he knew he couldn't just focus on defense the whole time.