Chapter 150 Strength or Pride

The area where Yozora and Kokushibo are located is covered in smoke. As some of the smoke cleared, the walls appeared to be torn down. Large amounts of rubble could be seen crashing to the ground.

The rubble that crashed onto the ground made a large tremor. As the smoke in the area cleared, two lone figures were seen standing as they each held a blade.

Both swordsmen had their blades stabbed into each other's shoulders. As they jumped back, more of their blood stained the ground. They both began to breath heavily as they fought for a long time and exerted lots of energy.

"You really are amazing......Michikatsu."

"Yozora Tsugikuni, i must ask you. Why do you call me by my human name?"

Suddenly Kokushibo dashed at Yozora as he swung his sword. With his crimson nichirin sword already in hand, Yozora quickly used his left hand to unsheathe his black nichirin sword and used both blades to block Kokushibo's attack.

"You were once human, right? Plus you taught me this breath style and even went as far as to isolate me from the others to fight me one on one for your own desire. If that isn't the definition of being human, then what is? The least i can do is show some respect by calling you the name you were given."

"I see. You truly are amazing, Yozora Tsugikuni. Then let us make this battle one that we will never forget."

The two swordsmen jumped back. As they did, Yozora sheathed his black nichirin sword as he held onto the crimson one instead. Kokushibo held the blade in his hand tightly. They have one objective...to defeat the person in front of them.

Soon Kokushibo and Yozora ran towards each other. They swung their blades swiftly through the air as the two swords clashed. Kokushibo jumped back as he was ready to attack.

"Breath of the Moon, Sixth Form: Perpetual Night, Lonely Moon - Incessant!!!!"

Kokushibo releases a wild storm of slashes in multiple directions. As the attack was launched, Yozora took a deep breath and focused.

"Breath of the Moon, Seventh Form:Mirror of Misfortune - Moonlit!"