Ladybug x Reader

"Ladybug and Cat Noir have saved the city once again!"

I jump up in joy from my bed. The city has been saved for the umpteenth time by Cat Noir and the glorious, glorious Ladybug.

I sigh happily as I watch Ladybug wave to Alya for the Ladyblog. Don't get me wrong, Cat Noir is great and is as needed as Ladybug, but I personally like Ladybug more. I'm sure there are others who definitely prefer Cat Noir over Ladybug.

When Ladybug swings out of frame, I turn off the computer and look around my room. Pictures of Ladybug cover the walls.

"I wonder if I should put a Ladybug poster on the ceiling?"

I turn to my dog, who just stares back.

"Too much?"

They bark. I smile and go to bed.

-

"Hey, Alya!"

I wave as I approach Alya, Marinette, Alix, and Mylène.

"Nice livestream last night. Ladybug really kicked some ass, huh?"

We all laugh and I see Marinette blush a bit. I know Alya said Ladybug and Cat Noir saved the city, but Cat Noir was kept down by the villain most of the time. Ladybug pretty much had to deal with the villain herself.

"Definitely. At least for the fights Cat Noir was part of, he also did some work."

I nod along as Alya continues talking about Ladybug and Cat Noir. However, I'm spacing off thinking about Ladybug.

CRACK

I turn my head toward the source of the noise. A giant skeleton hand has burst out of the ground and grabbed a student. I feel a quaking sensation below me and step to the side as a skeleton hand snaps shut around itself.

At this point, everyone that hasn't been caught has either left the school or found somewhere to hide. I grab Alya's wrist as she pulls out her phone and run up to the library.

"(Y/N)! I can't get any videos of the fight if we're hiding up here."

I put a finger to my lips as Alya starts panning her phone around the library. While we're hiding, we hear a few more people scream, and it sounds like the closest one is in a classroom on the floor below us.

Alya gets up from our hiding spot and goes over to the door. I glare at her and she just shrugs back.

"You know me. I'll risk my safety just to get a good view."

With that, she leaves, but closes the door as quietly as possible to keep my position hidden. I change my position from crouching to sitting when my legs start to get tired. I pull out my phone and keep the volume off as I watch the Ladyblog. Alya hasn't been caught yet?

Some students are held in place by the same giant skeleton hands from earlier. Others are working as servants but are bound by chains made of bone. In the center of the courtyard, there's a man sitting on a giant skeleton hand like a throne. He's holding a human skull, turning it this way and that, as if he's admiring it.

I can't tell exactly because Alya's a bit away from him, but it seems like he's wearing a skull mask? Or maybe even a helmet shaped like a skull? His armor also has some skulls on the shoulders, and it looks like an extra ribcage for protection.

After a few seconds, he makes eye contact with the camera. With a flick of the wrist, a smaller hand shoots up out of the ground and grabs Alya's ankle. Something just sparkled on his hand, specifically his ring finger.