Alya x Tomboy! Reader Lemon

Another day, another dollar.

After a long day at work, I can finally go home. I get to see my beautiful wife now.

As I open the door, I notice most of the lights are off, save for the light coming from the bedroom.

I quietly close the front door and hang my coat before walking toward the light.

When I enter the bedroom, Alya is nowhere to be seen. The curtains are closed and the light is coming from a few lit candles.

The door closes behind me. I turn around and see Alya wearing nothing.

A blush creeps up my face as Alya walks over and kisses me. I melt into her touch, already enjoying her warmth.

"Stressful day?"

I nod as I begin to remove my own clothes. Alya grabs my hand with a smile.

"Please. Allow me."

I shudder with excitement as she leads me over to the bed. She turns back with a smirk at my behavior.

Alya is gentle with her hands as she roams down my body, messing with the hem of my shirt. She slowly lifts it up, making sure to lightly touch my ticklish spots.

I squirm around as she teases me. She's going slow on purpose to get me going.

Alya's hands slide up my arms, pressing into the muscles in my shoulders to release some tension before unclasping my bra.

"You poor soul. They're working you as much as they can. You deserve a break."

Alya plants a soft kiss on my collarbone before kissing down my body. My breasts, my stomach, my hips, all the way down until she removes my pants.

She hooks a finger underneath the hem of my underwear. I sigh at the feeling of her smooth hands against my sore body.

I shiver when I'm completely naked, earning a chuckle from Alya.

"I'll keep you warm."

Alya's arms wrap around my thighs to keep me in place as her tongue starts working its magic.

I moan as the sudden pleasure shoots through me. Even with her tedious pacing, small sparks of pleasure are lighting inside me.

Alya's right. With every passing second, I'm becoming warmer.

One of my hands snakes down to tangle itself in Alya's hair, while the other one grabs the headboard.

Alya's tongue slides into me as I tug on her hair. She softly moans as I pull, urging me to continue.

All my pent-up sexual tension that I almost never get to release is slowly building up. I could almost...

"Alya, come up here for a second..."

Hearing the urgency in my voice, Alya does just that, wanting to make sure nothing is wrong. She squeaks when I flip our positions.

I immediately attack her neck, leaving my mark wherever my mouth lands.

"I know you want to make me feel good, but I can get off on just pleasing you."

My fingers dip into her, causing Alya to tilt her head back. That's what I love to see.

Unlike Alya, I'm not slow.

My fingers curl up to hit that sensitive spot inside that makes her scream. Just hearing the noises come out of her mouth is enough to build up my pleasure.

"(Y/N), you need..."

A low moan escapes me as Alya grinds her knee against me. Damn, she hit just the right spot, too.

I bite down on her neck as she grinds against me a little harder, earning another moan.

The knot in my abdomen is ready to be undone. Alya's in the same situation.

She tightens her grip on my shoulders as I feel my core clench. I manage to get a choked moan out before I completely lose myself.

"Fuck... Alya!"

"(Y/N)!"

We moan in unison as we peak at the same time. Both of us are breathing heavily as we tremble with pleasure.

I sprawl out next to Alya, feeling grateful for the cold parts of the bed. Alya snuggles up behind me to pull me close.

I really couldn't ask for anything more in life.