Yandere! Alix x Short! Reader Part 3

Today is the day.

I've been planning this for so long. Nothing can go wrong.

I'm currently unlocking all the locks Alix placed on the front door. She's currently at school, so there's at least a few hours until she comes home.

After a few wrong attempts with the password lock, I finally guess my name. The light blinks green and the door clicks open.

I yank it open and run out of there.

Finally.

I've been locked inside for so long. The sun is the best thing I've seen in a while.

The birds chirping fill me with joy. It's like I've stepped into a whole different world.

Suddenly, two arms wrap around me. I try to scream, but a hand quickly covers my mouth.

I'm quickly dragged back to my house and thrown on the couch. As I quickly sit up, I see Alix has already locked all the locks again.

She roughly grabs my arms and drags me down the stairs. Wait, I didn't even know my house had a basement!

I'm forced down into a chair and my wrists and ankles are locked in place. I shift around a bit, only for a hand to tightly wrap around my throat.

"What the fuck were you thinking?!"

Alix squeezes to the point where my vision starts blacking out. She releases her grip at the last second before pacing around the room.

"I just need more security. I need a way to make sure I know when you leave right when you leave. I only got here in time because I had a hunch. Everybody at school thinks I'm sick, so now I have a few days to deal with you."

I'm shaking now. What sick things could be going on in Alix's head?

She stops in front of me. She smiles wickedly at me before straddling my waist.

"I can think about that later, just like I can punish you later. Now, it's just the two of us."

Alix drags her fingernail in circles on the back of my neck as she kisses me. It tickles and sends shivers through my body.

She smooths my hair back with one hand while angling my head with the other.

Alix leans down and starts kissing along my jawline, then down to my neck.

"Don't worry. No one will hear the sounds you make down here."