Yandere! Chloé x Yandere! Reader Lemon

I look up as I feel someone looking at me. As quick as I look up, the person averts their eyes.

Hmm.

They know how to get just enough of a look at someone before they realize they're being watched. However, they'll have to try harder if they want to look at me for long periods of time.

Take Chloé for example. I'm fucking staring at her like she's the most important person in the room. Well, she is to me.

There is no person in the world who is more important to me than Chloé. Everybody else is just in my way.

Suitors trying to get Chloé's affection, people trying to get with me. Everything is just an obstacle in my path.

I have to be with Chloé. It's our fate to be together. I asked the spirits, they agree we are destined to be together.

I will stop at nothing to make sure the two of us are together... forever.

-

I dust off my hands. That's the third guy I saw looking at Chloé this week.

Oh well. I did my research. He was a lower class individual living on his own. No family or friends living in the area. He won't be missed at all.

I suddenly whirl around. Someone is here with me. They're hiding.

Fuck.

I hope it wasn't Ladybug or Cat Noir. I guess also none of the other heroes for that matter. I may be fucked in the head, but even I know I stand absolutely no chance against literal superheroes.

I spot a tire iron on the ground. I grab it and sneak to the entrance of the alleyway.

Tat tat tat

I turn my attention to something falling behind me.

A sharp pain forms in my neck. I turn around as my vision becomes blurry. It's dark and I start swaying, causing me not to get a good look at whoever did this to me.

I start falling, closing my eyes while I land in soft arms.

-

When I come to, a shiver comes over me. I open my eyes, only to see I'm completely naked.

What the fuck?

I try to move, but my wrists and ankles are bound to the bedposts.

What the FUCK?

I struggle against my restraints as best as I can. They're tied so tightly they almost leave marks in my skin. Almost.

"Oh, I'm so glad you're awake now."

All the anger I am feeling leaves immediately once I hear that voice. My heart rate speeds up as I turn toward the source.

Chloé.

She saunters over to me with an eerie smile. God, I just want to pounce on her right now. Too bad I'm tied up right now.

As I look down her body, I finally notice she's also completely naked.

You know, maybe it's good I'm tied down right now. I can barely contain myself just seeing Chloé like this.

Chloé places a hand on my cheek as she leans over me. Her fingernails trail down my neck, digging into my side.

"I love seeing you like this. Unable to move, completely at my mercy."

Chloé moves on the bed, teasing me by giving me light touches where I want them most. She gives me light kisses along my jawline, down my neck, and stopping at my stomach.

Her fingers work me up, causing me to be lost in bliss as she hits the right spots.

Right when I get to the edge, Chloé stops.

I gasp in pleasure as I look at her. What the fuck is she doing?

Chloé just smiles and grabs a knife.

"Seeing you kill that man turned me on. I knew right then and there that you were the one. I never had any doubts, of course, but seeing you were so much like me just filled me with genuine joy."

Seeing Chloé hold that knife like she's going to cut someone arouses me. A soft moan escapes me as the knife is pressed against my thigh.

I shiver at the coldness of the blade. As much as I like pain, that blade is way too close to certain parts of mine.

Chloé brings the knife back up to my arm. She drags it along my arm, gradually increasing pressure until a small cut is formed.

I can tell I have that crazy look in my eyes when I see blood. Chloé has that same look in her eyes. It's mixed with love. Lust, maybe? Just some kind of affection.

Chloé collects the blood into a cup before bandaging my arm. She takes the cup over to some sort of shrine and places it at the very top.

Hey, I have the same thing in my room. I just don't have a cup of Chloé's blood.

Since she has what she wanted most, Chloé drags her hands down my thighs again.

I've calmed down somewhat from that ruined climax, but Chloé is working me up again.

My body is sensitive to everything Chloé does. Even the non-sexual touches add to my pleasure. I wriggle around in the restraints as Chloé hits a certain spot.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I want to move around so bad. I want to help Chloé with pleasuring myself, but I can't. These stupid restraints are well made.

I tilt my head back as I moan. I haven't felt this amount of pleasure in a long time, and it satisfies my bloodlust to know that Chloé is the reason behind it.

All sounds coming out of me are choked as I peak. I'm straining my muscles so hard they might burst.

Chloé smirks as she sees my reaction to everything, especially when she knows the only reason I'm in a state of bliss is because of her.

When I come down from my high, Chloé unties the restraints. I curl up on her bed, too tired to do anything else.

As I drift off to sleep, I hear Chloé singing a lullaby to me.