Alix x ADHD! Reader

"(Y/N)! For the last time, just pay attention!"

I look back at Marinette, but only when she yells at me.

She sighs while burying her face in her hands.

"I'm sorry for yelling, but you really do need to pay attention. Finals are coming up and you haven't sat still for one second."

Alix snorts.

"There is nothing that can keep her still. Try to teach her one thing, then she'll be paying attention to some other thing."

I wish I could say Alix is wrong, but I am currently paying attention to the paper ball she's throwing up into the air.

Marinette sees this and grabs the ball before Alix catches it again. Alix rolls her eyes before getting close to me.

"Let me try my way."

She inhales before pointing to something on my paper.

"See this? PAY ATTENTION! IF X IS 6 WHAT IS THE ANSWER?!"

Well, now my ears don't work. Once I've gotten used to Alix's loud voice, I pay attention to Marinette tapping her foot.

Everyone sighs.

"Nothing is working. I guess we'll take a break and see what we can do."

Everyone else nods while Marinette goes downstairs. Alya follows soon after, leaving me with Alix.

With no noise going on, I spend my time focusing on something for a few minutes before finding something else.

Alix seems to enjoy this, though. We're currently throwing the same paper ball back and forth, trying to keep it from touching the ground.

Eventually, I get bored of that too. There's nothing to do here!

I've played with everything Marinette owns, excluding whatever she has locked away in that dollhouse.

As I go to pick something else up, Alix grabs my arms.

"Can't you sit still for one minute?"

No, no I cannot.

Still, she keeps her hands on my arms. A blush rises to my cheeks once I realize how close we are. Alix does the same thing.

I'm focused on her now. She's the closest thing to me, as well as the most interesting at the moment.

Alix leans forward and kisses me. I don't do anything back, I just sit still, stiff as a board.

"I think I found a way to keep you still, but I don't think this will be acceptable in a testing environment."