Alix x Dragon Miraculous Hero! Reader Lemon

Fuck.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

I'm going to be late. For once, I used the lightning power of my Miraculous. I've never used it before, so I always had much more time to get to places.

Now, with all three powers used I only have five minutes before I am forced out of the transformation. Alix is supposed to spend the night at my place.

I'm all the way across the city. I know I receive physical enhancements while transformed, but I'm still not fast enough. I think I'll just barely make it.

Building to building, I feel myself becoming exhausted. I'm really pushing myself to make it on time. How the fuck do Ladybug and Cat Noir balance their lives?

Relief floods my mind as I see my house in the distance. Just a little more, then I can rest, with Alix by my side, might I add.

I land on the roof before quickly climbing down and through my window. As soon as my feet hit the carpet, I feel my regular clothes form as Longg is flung on my bed.

I tilt my head back and sigh, only to hear a gasp. My head snaps to the source.

Alix?

Alix!

She keeps her eyes on me, and I notice Longg sneaking off to her little bed I made for her.

"Heyyyyy Alix. How did you get in here?"

I give a weak smile while shoving my hands into my pockets. Everyone knows Miraculous holders aren't supposed to reveal their identities, so Alix plays along for a few moments.

"You told me to let myself in using the hidden key, so I did."

I whip out my phone to check my messages. Huh, I guess I did tell her that.

Still, I bury my face in my hands as I sit on my bed. How do I even recover from this?

"(Y/N), I'm not going to tell anyone."

I remove my hands from my face. I know Alix won't tell anyone. It still fills me with dread knowing I violated the most important rule of the Miraculous. Don't tell anyone.

Even if the person who knows doesn't tell anyone, their safety is still at risk if they even hint at knowing who a Miraculous holder is.

Alix joins me on the bed. Longg starts to float back over. She places a hand on my shoulder and I wince.

I got hit real bad today. We still took care of the akuma, but I received the most hits to protect my partners.

Alix notices and quickly retracts her hand, trying to apologize. I shake my head.

"It's not your fault. The villain kept throwing me around like a ragdoll."

Alix cups my cheek and pulls me in for a kiss. Longg makes a disapproving sound.

"Time for me to go."

She quickly floats out of the room, probably going to roam through the kitchen. Alix rests her forehead on mine.

"I actually think you deserve a reward for being a Miraculous holder, especially since you've saved me so many times."

I smile as Alix lightly places her hands on my shoulders, pushing me down. She lifts up my shirt, but frowns at the state of me.

I look down. Black and blue blotches are in various places on my sides. I don't think anything is broken, though. I reach back and remove my bra since Alix is stuck staring at my bruises.

"Are you sure you want to do this, (Y/N)?"

Alix grabs my hand as she speaks as softly as possible. I run my thumb across the back of her hand.

"I've never been more sure of anything. I trust you to take care of me."

Alix hesitates, but gently runs her hands down my body. I gasp as she touches the bruises. The amount of pressure is perfect. It's not enough to hurt.

Alix stops at my waistband, noticing a large bruise traveling up from my thigh. I give her a nod as she looks up at me again.

I've been through literal hell while fighting villains. Don't worry about adding a little pressure, Alix.

My lower garments are gone, and Alix's face turns as pink as her hair. I sit up, ignoring the pain. I kiss her, telling her to continue.

Alix gently pushes me down again. She presses on certain spots, learning what I like and I don't. I moan when she presses firmly on my thigh right below the bruise.

That spot has to be connected to a certain nerve. That felt incredible.

Alix steps it up immediately, sending her hand where I want it most. I arch my back slightly. Keep it there, Alix.

She leans down, gently tracing my rib cage, slowing down when she reaches the bruises. I squirm under her as the pain and pleasure mix.

My brain is on fire, my body is on fire, everything is on fire. Alix is being as gentle as she can, and it's still filling me with pleasure.

Alix kisses me before attacking my neck. I cry out in pleasure as Alix leaves her mark. I'm so glad the Miraculous suits already cover the neck.

She moves down, replacing her fingers with her tongue. A smile finds its way on my face as Alix interlocks our fingers.

My free hand rakes through my hair and I start to tense up. Alix knows this and sets her free hand on my thigh.

As I get closer, she presses into the bruise, causing me to finally peak.

I moan out loud, increasing my grip on Alix's hand. The euphoria overrides the pain and makes my body go numb.

I shudder as I exhale, wanting to crawl under the covers. Alix helps by carefully moving the blankets around me.

Alix covers both of us before pulling me into her, wrapping her arms around me to protect me. As we fall asleep, she is careful not to touch the bruises.