Alix x Hero! Reader

I use my hook swords to climb a building.

Ladybug and Cat Noir have told me many times to just jump up normally since I receive physical enhancements while transformed.

I like using my hook swords to give me a boost since it also trains my physical strength. Sometimes, I do have to jump up when there is nothing for my swords to hook on.

As I flip onto a roof, I notice a familiar head of pink hair on the ground.

Alix is currently timing herself as she zooms around the park. I've been watching her every time I stop here. She truly has gotten faster during the past week.

I'm proud of her. If she ever gets a Miraculous, I hope her outfit involves rollerblades.

An idea pops into my head and I jump down. I wait until Alix finishes this lap to approach her.

"Alix Kubdel."

Alix whirls around, confused at who would address her by her full name. Her expression softens as she sees it's me.

"You're pretty good with your rollerblades. Want to make a bet?"

Alix smiles and crosses her arms. Still, she's looking at me to continue.

"I want to race you around a certain area of the city. I am allowed to use my weapons to boost myself, but no powers. If I win, I get a kiss. If you win, I'll reveal my identity to you and only you."

Alix's eyes widen.

"You must be pretty confident to put your identity on the line."

I just smile as I raise an eyebrow, silently asking if Alix accepts the challenge.

After thinking for a few moments, as well as a light blush on her cheeks, Alix nods.

"Great! Follow me."

I begin to think as I lead Alix to our starting point.

Ever since I joined the Miraculous team, I've noticed Alix paying the most attention to me whenever a villain was around. She would gladly take help from Ladybug and Cat Noir, but if I was there, she would come up to me in a heartbeat.

I send out a little flare that will flash three times before fizzling out, signaling the start of the race.

"This light will flash three times before dimming. As soon as it does so, the race starts. We will be starting here at Le Grand Paris, making our way straight down the road until we reach the bridge overlooking the Seine. After that, whoever makes it to the Eiffel Tower first wins. Ready?"

Alix nods while getting into a ready position. The flare flashes. Once, twice, three times, go!

Alix and I depart at the same time. For going against someone on wheels, I'm keeping up with Alix for the most part.

She gets ahead of me a few times, but I always catch up to her.

When we approach the last overhanging street lamp, I jump up and hook my swords on it, swinging around before shooting myself forward.

I land at least half a street ahead of Alix. I continue my route on foot. I can see the Seine now.

André is on the side of the bridge giving ice cream to couples. I glance behind me and see Alix already gaining on me.

Fuck! Just how fast is she on rollerblades?

I know I really have to kick it into overdrive as soon as I step on the bridge. There's nothing for me to hook on here.

People turn to stare as I bolt down the bridge. I'm probably disturbing their peaceful day off.

A few people try to talk to me, but I just quickly apologize with every person I pass.

As I get to the other end of the bridge, the Eiffel Tower is right there. All I have to do is get under it first and I win the race.

I think about jumping up and hooking on a lower beam, but then Alix passes me. It's like it's in slow motion, but I swear Alix winks at me as she passes.

Unfortunately, that split second she looks away from her path will be potentially dangerous.

As Alix looks forward again, her rollerblade hits rock on the ground. She goes flying forward.

Fuck the race.

I spring into action as I force myself to run even faster. I quickly hook off of a low beam and throw myself under Alix.

My arms wrap around her as my back hits the ground. I groan in pain. I may be thrown around by enemies, but colliding with solid ground at high speeds hurt, especially when you have the weight of another person to account for.

Alix quickly scrambles off of me and sits at my side.

"Are you okay?"

I sit up with a few coughs. I smile at her.

"I'm just fine. Thank you for your concern."

Alix looks around, before looking up. I follow her gaze. Both of us are under the Eiffel Tower.

"Well, you technically did win the race since you hit the ground first."

Alix adjusts her hat while sighing.

"Oh no, I lost. Whatever shall I do? Kiss as my part of the bet? Madness!"

I laugh at Alix's sarcasm.

"Kissing a masked hero under one of the most famous landmarks in the world? What a terrible punishment."

Despite our joking around, Alix does shift closer to me. I've noticed I shifted closer to her as well.

My hand finds its way at the base of Alix's skull, pulling her toward me. Our lips connect and my hand slowly drags itself up the back of Alix's head.

I lightly press into her scalp, wanting to hear her make some noise.

We pull away and I look around. Surprisingly, no one is around. Even so, I lean close to Alix's ear. If she didn't get caught on that rock, she would have won.

"(Y/N) (L/N) is who I am."