Flirty! Zoé x Reader

"That outfit looks even better than the last one."

I groan as I toss a stray shirt at Zoé.

"Zoé, I asked you to be honest about what I should keep based on how it looks, but you keep telling me all my clothes look good. How am I going to sort it all if you don't give any negative feedback?"

Zoé stares at my legs for longer than necessary when I step out of the closet wearing a new pair of pants.

"I am being honest, (Y/N). Personally, I think you look great in anything. You'd probably look even better with nothing on~"

I take a few deep breaths as I hold another shirt with a death grip.

Even without looking at her, I can tell Zoé is smirking.

I step out wearing a more formal outfit. Zoé eyes the area where my dress shirt is unbuttoned.

The only thing that's showing is skin, just much more skin than I would usually show.

"Sorry, let me fix that."

My hand moves on instinct to cover myself up and fasten the buttons, but Zoé gently grabs my wrist.

"That... looks good like that. The best one so far."

Zoé's hand glides against the bare skin. Both of us blush at the action before Zoé turns to my closet.

She quickly sorts everything into a 'keep' pile and a 'get rid of' pile. Not that I didn't enjoy spending time with her, but why didn't she do that in the first place? We would have saved so much time.

I look down at myself. I'm still in the pantsuit. I should probably change back into my casual clothes.

"If you were my lawyer, I would break the law just to see you dressed like that."

I roll my eyes as I enter the closet again.

"Well, I can't exactly have the top buttons unbuttoned in court. It would be unprofessional."

I unbutton the rest of the buttons and slide the shirt off my shoulders.

A gasp escapes me when cool hands slide up my back and over my shoulders before resting on my chin.

"Then I guess I love unprofessional (Y/N)."

Zoé gently turns my head to keep from straining my neck. I lean back into her as our lips connect.

Zoé lightly drags her fingernails up my neck, making me shiver when she lightly brushes against the pulse points.

I turn around in her arms and pull her closer.

"You said I would look better with nothing on. Now is your chance."

I smirk and quirk an eyebrow, knowing I finally got one on Zoé by making her blush.