Adrien x Hero! Reader

Adrien's POV

"Did you hear? Apparently we're getting a special visit today."

I glance over at whoever said that.

A special visit? By who?

"Yeah! You saw it on Alya's new blog right?"

OH.

They're talking about the hero that showed up recently. Apparently they don't need a kwami in order to transform.

Ever since I saw her, I haven't gotten her out of my head.

(Y/N)'s POV

It's Heroes' Day!

Everyone in Paris is celebrating all the heroes that have made an appearance so far. Even me, and I'm not part of the official Miraculous team.

I had made an anonymous post on a blog about me. It said that I would make an appearance at the nearby school today, and so many people are reacting to it.

Well, I'm here now. Standing on the roof, I can see all the preparations that have been done for me.

Is that the school's principal setting some stuff up? I guess even he wants to see me.

I jump down and look around.

"Hey there."

One person turns to look at me, then they almost faint.

A few more people look over to see what's happening, then the whole crowd erupts.

"It's her! She's really here!"

I smile and wave to everyone. They all surround me, trying to talk over each other, before the same man from before pushes his way though everyone.

"I'm Mr. Damocles, the principal. My students, staff, and I have set everything up for any heroes that pass by on Heroes' Day. I hope you enjoy your time here."

I shake his hand with a firm grip.

"Don't worry. I'm already having a great time just from seeing how happy all of you are."

Just hearing that makes all of them happier. As I talk with each person individually, a certain blonde boy catches my eye. To be respectful, I talk with each person to the end until I reach him.

Adrien Agreste. The world renowned model of his father's fashion company.

He smiles wide and can't stop moving. At the same time, he's also blushing furiously. He's been like that since I first saw him today.

Adrien will probably explode if I don't do anything.

"Hi. I'm-"

"The rumors were true! It is you!"

I smile and hold out my hand. Adrien hesitates before grabbing it.

He has a 'oh my god I can't believe this is happening' look on his face. While this is happening, I feel someone's stare burning into the back of my head.

Nobody's screaming, so it's not a villain, but who could it be?

Adrien composes himself, before looking at someone behind me.

"Oh, Marinette, Alya, Nino!"

He waves them over. Alya is the most excited of the trio to see me. Nino would be a close second, but Marinette doesn't compare to them at all.

Something about her expression feels... forced. It's like she doesn't like seeing me here? I think?

"Wow! I can't believe you're actually here! If Ladybug and Cat Noir were here too, the whole town would show up."

As Marinette stares at my hand, I realize Adrien is still holding it.

I look at him, but he doesn't get the message until I point it out.

"Sorry, I'm just so..."

Adrien trails off and I can see he's thinking of so many things right now.

So happy? Excited? Shocked? So many words could finish that sentence.

"That's quite alright. In fact, you seem to be my biggest fan, so why don't I take you on a little trip?"

Adrien's friends are pushing him to accept my offer, though he looks like he would have accepted no matter what I said.

Marinette is the only one who doesn't push him, or even tell him to refuse the offer. She's just quietly standing there.

Adrien quickly nods, so I wrap an arm around him.

"Hold on tight."

He does, and does it even tighter than someone would usually hold on.

Everyone watches and cheers as I take Adrien away. He cheers as we see most of Paris from the air.

There are parade floats going around the entire city, food stands everywhere, as well as parties. Everyone is celebrating.

I land on my house. No one knows me outside of my hero identity, so I believe this is fine.

"Did you enjoy the view?"

Someone like Adrien has probably seen places that are more beautiful than Paris, but I can still see the special sparkle in his eyes like he just saw it for the first time.

When I look down, we are still joined at the hip, and our arms are still wrapped around each other. Adrien blushes when he notices this.

"Kiss me."

His eyes widen at my request. I mess with his collar as I lean closer.

Adrien crashes his lips on mine, his hands rest at the small of my back to keep me from stumbling.

As my hands tangle themselves in Adrien's hair, I feel someone looking at me again.

I smile at Adrien as I pull away, seeing Ladybug swinging away from us. Actually, she's swinging toward the school.

 "Come on. Let's head back. I have a strong feeling Ladybug will be there."