Zoé x Sick! Reader

"(Y/N), why must you do this to yourself?"

Zoé shakes her head while making sure I stay in bed. I may have done something that got me sick, but it was worth it in my opinion.

All I can do is cough in response while she gives me something.

"A Rubik's cube?"

Zoé smiles while patting my back.

"I'm going to get something real quick. I gave that to you because I know you'll never be able to solve it. Have fun~"

Zoé quickly leaves before I can do anything to her. I sigh as I relax in my bed. I don't have the energy to go after her anyway.

I scowl as I start playing with the Rubik's cube. Zoé's right. I can't solve this.

I set the toy on my nightstand as I hear my door open.

Zoé places a cold compress on my head.

I sigh as I instantly feel better. It's almost like the cold compress is absorbing all the heat in my body.

Zoé lightly massages my scalp as the cool feeling seeps into my body. I lean into the touch, melting away every second.

"Why did you jump into the water? We told you we were finding someone to help us."

I hum as I flip the cold compress.

If this is how Zoé treats me when I get sick, I should get sick more often.

"It would have taken forever to find someone willing to help us. It was way quicker for me to jump in, grab the phone, and swim out."

Zoé's hands slide down my head and tilt it toward her.

"You ended up getting sick over it."

I just smile as I lean back into her.

I get to spend more time with her now. I know Zoé doesn't mind as much since she's the one taking care of me, but she has to be careful too.

Well, if she gets sick, I'll just have to take care of her.

Zoé kisses the top of my head and pulls me closer to her. She's shifted to lying on her side while holding me.

"If I get sick, you're going to do the same to me."