Zoé x Guitarist! Reader

Luka and I stare at each other as our fingers do the work.

People start to gather around as we alternate between playing riffs. Our songs get faster and faster as the battle goes on, people are cheering for who they think is the better guitarist.

Suddenly, we stop playing, then the audience erupts into applause.

Luka and I bow to the people around us. I notice a certain blonde watching me from afar.

"Hey Luka, who's that?"

I nudge him before pointing to the same girl from before.

Luka smiles once he sees who it is.

"That's Zoé. She's Chloé's half sister. Trust me, she's a lot nicer than Chloé. I think she has a thing for musicians."

Luka winks at me as I turn back to Zoé.

Well, she's certainly prettier than Chloé, in my opinion. If she likes girls with guitars, then I might as well shoot my shot, right?

I ignore all the people trying to talk to me as I approach Zoé. She's blushing as I stand in front of her.

"Hey there, I'm (Y/N). I couldn't help but notice you staring at me from this distance. That's no way for someone to watch a performance, especially someone as pretty as you."

I take her hand and lead her to a more secluded area in the park. I take out my guitar and start to play a song for her.

Zoé's blush deepens as my voice comes out softly, wrapping all around her like air.

I notice Zoé wrap her arms around herself as I get to a sensitive part of the song. She smiles at those lyrics, causing me to smile as well.

I finish off the song with a few plucks of my strings.

Zoé is completely speechless. She's smiling, but she's not clapping or doing anything else. She's just looking into my eyes as time flows around us.

I put my guitar in its case before turning back to Zoé.

"So, did you like it?"

Zoé jumps up and kisses me out of nowhere. My arms wrap around her waist to keep her from falling.

I dip her back a bit as I deepen the kiss, ignoring the looks of passersby in the park.

"It was beautiful! Just like you."

I smile and laugh as I rake a hand through her hair.

"I'll write one about you, then we'll see what you classify as beautiful."