Alix x Clingy! Reader

Class is finally over! Now I can spend all my time with Alix.

The others have mentioned that we've been spending more and more time together, but I would disagree.

I don't think we're spending enough time together. We barely see each other in school anyway. What we do outside of school is just a bonus.

Oh, I see her!

"Alix! Are you ready to go? Everything is set up at my place."

Alix smiles as she swings her bag on her back.

"Let's go."

I hum happily as we walk to my house.

I may or may not have left school earlier today to set this up. Ms. Bustier didn't even notice.

Snacks, video games, etc. I have everything set up for us to spend the most amount of time together, and it's not a school night, so Alix can stay over.

"Okay, make yourself comfortable. I just have to put some stuff away."

Yeah, that's not a fucking lie.

I need to hide my Alix shrine.

I do my best to hide everything from the light, finishing with my backpack sitting in front of it just in case.

"Okay! Let's-"

I turn around, only to see Alix right behind me.

I keep my smile on, as I'm genuinely happy to be looking at her, but I also don't want her to see that I'm trying to hide anything.

"Ah, you must have been looking for me. Don't worry, let's just get back to the room so we can start our all nighter."

Even with my cheery voice and smile, Alix still raises an eyebrow and points behind me.

Well, she has always been stubborn, but that is one of the things I love about her.

"Let's just focus on the important things, yeah?"

After a few moments, Alix darts around me.

What? This sneaky little-

She has moved my backpack and is looking at everything.

Bruh.

"(Y/N), this is a fucking shrine!"

I cross my arms, but my smile never leaves my face.

"Well, it can be a 'fucking' shrine if you truly wish it."

Alix scowls at my choice of words, but I can tell she wants to laugh.

"It's a shrine, of me... do I really look that bad from this angle?"

Ah, Alix, turning away from something you don't want to confront by changing the subject. If it means she's not angry about the shrine, I'll take it.

I step closer as she turns her head several different ways to replicate the angle.

I grab her chin and tilt her head toward me.

"This is the angle I like the most."

I kiss her. Alix tenses up as soon as our lips connect, but she melts into the kiss eventually.

After a few awkward moments with me poking and prodding her, Alix laughs.

"Okay okay! I'll date you because I feel the same way, but you have to get rid of that shrine. It creeps me out."