Adrien x Hero! Reader

I appreciate the bird's eye view of Paris as I sit near the top of the Eiffel Tower.

There are no villains yet. Who knows? Shadowmoth might be planning to akumatize some sad sap who gets dumped at night.

Anytime someone sees me, they want a picture. I'm glad I'm not famous in my normal life, I could not handle people wanting pictures as soon as they see me.

Who am I?

Currently, I'm wearing my superhero outfit. I don't use a kwami to transform like any of the actual Miraculous holders, but I do have natural powers.

I have absolutely no idea what causes them, but I've kept it a secret nonetheless.

I've seen all the news stories and the forums where people talk about me.

'Elementia: New Hero in Paris?'

That was a popular headline when I started doing this. I wasn't trying to take any popularity away from Ladybug and Cat Noir, but I just thought I should help out when I'm near a villain and they aren't.

Everyone at school talked about me the day after my first appearance. Adrien seems to be my biggest fan at the moment. He says he has a few pictures, but with the way he speaks about it, I can guarantee he actually has many, many more pictures.

A lot of people seemed to appreciate my 'arrival' in Paris, but others still think I'm working with Shadowmoth.

I can't believe people would think that. Paris is my home and I will do whatever it takes to protect it from harm.

I summon a calm breeze to slowly float me across the city until I land in the park. I sit on the very edge of the Ladybug and Cat Noir statue as I look toward the setting sun.

They should start patrolling soon.

After a few minutes, someone lands near the statue, but they're on the other side.

I stay where I am. It's comfortable here even if it doesn't look like it.

"E... Elementia?!"

I turn with a smile.

Cat Noir?

I hop down and walk over to him. He's ecstatic to see me right now. He's speechless.

"Hi! I thought I would pay both of you a visit to see how my favorite superheroes are doing."

Cat Noir blushes and smiles wider than I've ever seen someone smile.

He can't contain himself and he doesn't know what to do.

I giggle and shake his hand.

"Now... why don't you introduce yourself?"

He knows I'm just teasing him, but he looks like he might faint at me addressing him directly.

"Yes m-milady! I am Cat Noir, famed protector of Paris, right next to Ladybug and you, of course."

Cat Noir bows elegantly before taking my hand and kissing it.

Someone clears their throat and both of us whirl toward them. Oh, it's just Ladybug.

Her eyes are locked on my hand that was kissed by Cat Noir. Afterwards, she gives me a smile and I can tell that it's strained.

Cat Noir can't as he is still ecstatic about me being right here.

"Ladybug, can you believe it? Elementia is here right now! She's here to help us with patrolling tonight."

Ladybug crosses her arms as she looks at Cat Noir, purposely ignoring me.

"We do just fine as just the two of us. Why do we need a third person?"

Cat Noir looks taken aback by Ladybug's hostility, or rather her not letting another hero on the team.

"Ladybug, we've had multiple people help us before. What's wrong with having someone who does as much as we do join us for patrolling?"

After a few seconds, Ladybug sighs before turning away.

"Fine. We're doing separate sections. Again. I'll take the south side."

Ladybug swings away as soon as she finishes her sentence. I look at Cat Noir.

"Then I guess we'll take the north side. Don't worry, I know it's clear there anyway."

He smiles as we take our time patrolling the north side of Paris.

Huh, I was just taking a guess when I said there was no trouble here. At least, there wasn't when I was here a few hours ago.

Cat Noir constantly asks me questions about me and my powers. I answer them eagerly without giving away any hint of who I am.

As our we slow down, the moon shines directly on us. Cat Noir stops me and adjusts my hair.

When I feel it, I smile.

"You didn't have to."

Cat Noir gently touches the rose he put in my hair.

"A beautiful flower for a beautiful lady."

I step closer to him and grab his bell. He smirks as I pull him down for a kiss.

Our bodies fit into each other perfectly as the kiss goes on. My back hits a tree and now we're obscured from the moonlight.

Cat Noir's teeth lightly drag along the corner of my lips as he pulls away.

"Let's get back to Ladybug. I'm sure she wants to hear our report."