Luka x Insecure! Reader Lemon

I arrive at the docks after school. My boyfriend, Luka, invited me over, but I've never been to his place before. I accepted, of course, but I thought it was quite odd that he asked me to come to the docks.

As soon as it comes into view, my eyes are glued to a rather... eccentric looking boat. Wild colors everywhere, and is that a face on the front of it?

I stop in front of the walkway, not sure if I can just come aboard.

"Ahoy!"

I jump up in surprise as a gray haired woman with red glasses approaches me from the boat. She narrows her eyes at me, remaining silent the whole time. Am I about to get thrown overboard?

Suddenly, the woman bursts out laughing.

"Oh, you should have seen the look on your face. Come aboard, lass. You must be the guest Luka spoke about, ay? (Y/N), was it?"

I quickly nod after getting over my embarrassment and follow the woman. We stop outside a door that I think looks better on a submarine than a ship.

"This is Luka's room. If ya need anything, just holler for me, Anarka!"

She pats me on the back before she leaves. I wait a few seconds before knocking on Luka's door.

"Come in."

I smile as I open the door. Luka smiles brightly when he sees me. He rises from his bed and kisses me on the top of my head. I look around.

"Nice room you have here."

I truly mean that. The only thing I thought would be different was the amount of musical decorations. A poster of Jagged Stone, the best rock and roll musician, along with several guitar picks below it. Other than that, it looks like any other bedroom.

"Thanks. Sorry I didn't tidy up beforehand."

I look around again, raising an eyebrow as I look back to Luka. His room is spotless, unlike mine. There are so many damn food wrappers and containers in my room, I'm just glad Luka has never been over to my place.

He laughs and places his hands on my shoulders.

"Just kidding. Even if my room was messy, you would be my North Star, guiding me to where I want to be."

I blush as Luka leans in to kiss me, running his hands up and down my arms. It's what he does when he feels me tense up or get uncomfortable. I'm not a musician so I've never completely understood, but Luka says everyone has their own individual 'song', and that he wants to combine ours to form a duet.

I melt into the kiss as we sit on Luka's bed. He removes my jacket as he pulls back, giving me a knowing look.

"Luka, I want to do this, but..."

I feel a pit in my chest. Wouldn't Luka want to do this with someone more fitting toward society's beauty standards? I'm not exactly supermodel material...

Luka frowns, which stops my self-deprecating thoughts. He cups my face with one hand, running a thumb along my cheek.

"But you're not pretty enough?"

I lean into his touch. When I'm with Luka, I feel wanted and safe, like nothing can get to me as long as Luka is around.

Luka holds me at arms length, looking me up and down.

"To me, you are absolutely perfect. There are plenty of things other than weight that make a person beautiful, like your eyes."

He smiles as his blue eyes pierce my own.

"Your smile."

His thumb rubs the corner of my mouth, making me smile. He leans in to kiss me and pulls me close.

"Your personality. You're one of the kindest people I've ever met. You're insanely smart, right under Max. You know how to make me laugh when I'm feeling down. I could write songs upon songs of how I feel about you, but right now, I want to focus on you, and only you."

With a nod, Luka eases me out of my clothes, kissing his way down my body with each article of clothing removed. His hands glide on my legs, rubbing in small circles along the way.

Luka pulls back and starts to striptease. He slowly removes his shirt, showing off his abs. Toned arms peek next. I knew Luka was strong, but damn, look at his body!

Luka smirks at me over his shoulder as he begins to remove his jeans. OH. Once his jeans are off, I'm in awe. His legs are as toned as his arms. My dude does not skip leg day.

Upon seeing Luka's perfect body, I subconsciously cover up. How the absolute fuck did someone like me get with someone like him?

My eyes trail down Luka's body. This dude is rock hard right now. He must have been wanting this for awhile.

Luka crawls up and kisses me before lining himself up with me.

"If it becomes too much, let me know. I don't want to hurt you."

I nod. Luka pushes in, causing me to cry out in pain. I grab his hand to reassure him to keep going. He begins to move slowly and releases a low groan.

A sharp pain shoots through me as my hymen breaks. I'm fine, I'm fine. I know I'm fine, this is normal. Luka also seems to know what's going on.

As Luka slightly increases his speed, as well as pushing more into me, pain turns into pleasure.

"Luka~"

Luka's cheeks turn pink when I say his name like that. I throw my head back against the pillow as Luka hits a certain spot.

I feel Luka shift his weight. His lips are soon on my neck, right over my pulse. My fingers lightly rake Luka's back as he begins to suck on my sweet spot.

Soft gasps of pleasure escape me as I get closer and closer to my peak. Luka feels me tensing up and speeds up significantly.

I tangle both my hands in his hair and pull him in for a kiss. I open my mouth a little as I climax. Luka takes the opportunity to insert his tongue into my mouth. He gives a few last hard thrusts before pulling out.

Luka strokes himself quickly and moans as he reaches his climax.

"(Y/N)~"

Luka, being the gentleman he is, already has tissues ready to clean up. I think back to the beginning of it.

"Uh... sorry about the blood."

Luka chuckles and cuddles me, him being the big spoon.

"Don't worry about it. All that matters is you're happy."

He plants another kiss on the top of my head, pulling the blanket over us as I fall asleep.