Chat Noir x Reader Lemon

Silence.

That's all I hear.

I'm currently hiding in the locker room. Why, you may ask? An akumatized villain is in the school.

Chloé is back at it again basically doing Hawkmoth's job for him. You would think she learned something from being Queen Bee, as she has fought actual villains and now knows how tough it is.

I sigh as I check my phone. I go to the group chat.

Alya: Is everyone okay?

Nino: Yeah, dude. I'm in the library right now.

(Y/N): You can read?

Nino: Hey! Someone's gotta be able to make these sick beats :]

(Y/N): Okay buddy, but in all seriousness, I am also fine. Just hiding in the locker room. I'll lock my ass in the bathroom stall if I have to.

Marinette has read all the messages, but she hasn't responded. The same goes for Adrien. I hope they're okay.

(Y/N): Marinette? Adrien? Are y'all good? Just send one character to let us know you're okay.

Marinetteand Adrien are typing...

Adrien: n

Marinette: o

I let out a sigh of relief.

Suddenly, the door opens.

Great! I now know that Marinette and Adrien are safe, but there is someone walking around the locker room. I slowly step to the other side of the room, stopping next to the bathroom door. Slowly and quietly, I turn the handle.

Someone places their hand on my shoulder.

"No!"

I turn around and swing as hard as I can, but my wrist is caught. Upon seeing who it is, my tension washes away and I finally relax.

"Chat Noir?"

I smile. Even though there is a villain roaming the school grounds, I'm smiling. Chat Noir smiles as well, warming my heart.

I hug him, and it surprises him at first, but he returns the embrace.

"Are you okay? You didn't get kissed, did you?"

My face goes red at that question. It takes a few seconds before Chat Noir also realizes what he just said, before his face becomes as red as mine.

"I, uh, didn't mean it that way! Or I guess I did... What I mean is that this villain infects others by kissing them."

I think for a moment. That sounds familiar.

"Like when Ms. Bustier was transformed into Zombizou?"

Chat Noir scratches his head.

"Kind of. Ms. Bustier was only akumatized because she wanted her students to get along with each other. Rose got akumatized into Mono because Chloé can't keep her negative thoughts to herself. She practically crushed Rose."

Ugh. I knew this had something to do with Chloé, but really?

"Where is Ladybug?" I glance around, but I don't see her. "Is she fighting Mono?"

Chat Noir shakes his head and smiles.

"We actually defeated her right before I came here. I told Ladybug I had some errands to run. She gave a pep talk to Rose and everything was fine."

I blush. Errands? Chat Noir told Ladybug, the love of his life, that he had to run errands just to come see me?

I shake my head. There's no way he likes me like that. His infatuation for Ladybug is one thing everybody knows about him, I'm sure he just wanted to see if I was alright.