Alix x Depressed! Reader

It's dark.

I have no hope. I just want to stay in bed and not do anything. I have no energy.

I don't know how many days of school I've missed. I used to go just to show my friends that there was nothing wrong, but everything eventually caught up to me.

My mom understands. She was the one who told me it would be fine if I needed to take a day off for my mental health.

I feel bad, though. She meant it as a day or two but I've lost count of the days.

I look at the clock. The school day is almost over. I really slept for at least 14 hours. Fuck my life.

Even with the knowledge of how much I slept, I bury myself in my blankets. I just need to feel something warm.

Fluffy blankets will never leave me.

I start to doze off, but someone stomps up the stairs. I cover myself with the blankets, barely peeking out.

My door swings open, revealing Alix.

What?

My mom is right behind her, catching her breath.

"(Y/N), you have a visitor. She seemed rather... adamant about seeing you."

My mom takes a few deep breaths before nodding to me.

"I'll uh... leave you to it."

She leaves while closing the door behind her. Alix crosses her arms as she approaches the bed.

I cover myself completely, only for Alix to yank the blankets off of me.

"(Y/N)! No one has seen you in a week. We're worried about you. Even Ms. Mendeleiev is worried about you, and she always yells at you!"

I gather the blankets again and cover myself while sitting up. I gesture to my room.

It's messy. Not like empty food containers and spilled drinks type of messy, just several clothes strewn about. Ew, that shirt in the corner looks crusty.

Alix keeps the frown on her face as she sighs. She gestures to the bed and I nod. She sits on the edge of the bed, looking around the room.

"I'm sorry."

I lie back down. Alix joins me.

"I'm sorry no one noticed before. I'm sorry I didn't notice before."

Damn. It looks like Alix is sulking now.

I cover Alix with some blankets and sink deeper into my mattress. Alix eventually shifts closer to me, almost completely wrapping me in a hug.

If I'm going to be sleeping for several more hours, I would rather do it with Alix here.

Miraculous Ladybug x Female Reader Oneshots - COMPLETEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें