Villain! Félix x Isekai'd! Reader

Ah, the perfect weekend.

My parents aren't home. There isn't a villain causing death and destruction. Life is great.

Let me just reach for my favorite book real quick.

As I open the book, a whirlwind propels the book away. I stumble back and fall, leaving me in the perfect position for the whirlwind to suck me into the book.

I cover my ears as I fall through some kind of white tunnel. It sounds like a jet engine going off right next to my head.

Swirling colors form an opening before I fall through again. I land on a big, soft, luxurious bed.

I rub the back of my head before my eyes widen.

Wait...

I'm in the villainess' room from my book!

How? I know my book literally transported me to another world, but how?

I just hope the villainess isn't that angry when she sees some random teenager in her private quarters.

I jump up as someone knocks on the door.

"Mistress (Y/N)! The leader of the rebellion has returned!"

Mistress (Y/N)? I'm the villainess?

No! I can't be the villainess! They die at the end of the book because the good guys have to save the day.

"I'll be there shortly."

I look down at myself and see formal attire. Wha! I've never worn formal clothes a day in my life! Now I have to wear this corset looking thing under all these other clothes?

At least my clothes were automatically changed upon entering this world. I don't think I could ever get used to changing this many layers.

I swing the door open, looking down the corridor. No one is in sight.

I remember the directions from all the other times I have read this book and find the dining room quickly.

The leader of the rebellion, Félix, is sitting at one end of the table. I sit at the other end, hoping he doesn't notice my blush.

Seeing him in real life is way better than any description of him in the book.

"Mistress (Y/N), I would like to report that this latest siege has been a success. The town's mayor had surrendered fairly quickly, and he even gave us any materials we wanted as well as any information we needed."

I clear my throat as I pull at my collar. Why do these clothes have to be so... stuffy?

"Good. The cluster of villages in the Dark Valley will be our next stop. They might even help us without initiating a battle, considering they want the current nobility gone just as much as we do."

Félix levels me with his usual cold stare. Did I say something wrong?

He stands and makes his way to my end of the table. I might have to call for the guards.

"I've always wondered why an aristocrat such as yourself was so willing to take up an offer to betray the royal family? Every policy they pass is meant to benefit the rich. Why would you go against the very system that gives you what you want?"

Félix leans dangerously close to me, almost as if he's trying to read my thoughts.

"Could it perhaps be that you just want to see the world burn like I do?"

I blush as Félix grips my chin to tilt my head up. He leans down to connect our lips in a slow, burning kiss.

I hear the door open and it's probably a servant here to refill our glasses. After a few moments, I hear the door close.

Félix pulls me up and links an arm through mine as we walk down the corridor.

"With our rebel army motivated at seeing their leaders go into battle with them, we will win this war. Nothing will stop us."