Energetic! Female! Luka x Calm! Insomniac! Reader

"What do you want to do, (Y/N)?"

That's the fourth time Luka has asked that in the span of ten minutes. Don't get me wrong, she's a great person, I just can't keep up with her all the time.

Where I am calm most of the time, partly due to my insomnia, Luka is all over the place. It's like no matter what we do, she always has energy to do more.

It's most likely due to her being a musician. Writing music, having the time and energy to perform during tours. I won't say it doesn't take effort, it's just not for me.

I don't mind being with Luka when she does the activities, I just don't want to do them with her.

Anyway, I look over at Luka as she tries to solve my Rubik's cube, twisting it this way and that. I only bought it to try and help me fall asleep, but it didn't work.

After a few minutes, Luka matches all sides of the Rubik's cube and places it on my nightstand. She flops on her back next to me, staring up at the ceiling.

"So, what do you want to do, (Y/N)?"

I mentally face palm. Please help me.

I look around my room. Luka has solved every puzzle like item I own. She has cleaned some stuff in my room just to keep herself busy doing something. She just can't sit down for five minutes. Even now, she is tossing my ball up in the air.

"Well, what do you want to do, Luka?"

I actually face palm at this. I knew as soon as the words came out of my mouth that I messed up.

Luka smiles and sits up immediately, ideas running through her mind at light speed. She jumps off my bed and spins toward me.

Ideas start rapid firing from her mouth. I close my eyes as I rub my forehead.

All of her ideas are ones that would require us going out. I know she did not just ask me to go for a run at eight at night while it's raining.

I smile as an idea comes to mind.

"Do you mind playing some music for me? You know."

I gesture to my head and Luka understands. She knows about my insomnia. I guess it's good she brought her guitar with her, huh?

Luka smiles as she sits on my bed facing toward me. She strums her guitar a few times to check the tune before starting.

I close my eyes once more as the soft melody fills my ears. Long, low notes resonate inside me as my mind enters a clear state.

Eventually, higher pitched notes are added to the song and I find myself enjoying the sound over everything else.

Luka truly is a talented individual, I can't deny that.

Still, I furrow my brow after a few minutes, glaring as I open my eyes. I shake my head at Luka, who gives me a sympathetic look as she stops playing.

Luka places her guitar back in its case before joining me on the bed again. She rubs my arm while propping herself up on her own.

"Well, since that didn't work, we can talk about more stuff now!"

My temple throbs as soon as she says that. Please, I just want to sleep, even if it's just for an hour. I don't mind Luka being here with me, I just need her to stay calm for a few minutes.

I grab Luka's chin and pull her toward me. Our lips crash together, full of passion. I drag a finger down her arm as I deepen the kiss.

When I pull away, Luka's face is red. It's the complete opposite of her hair.

I turn on my side and close my eyes, trying to force myself to sleep. Luka doesn't say anything after that. She wraps an arm around my waist to pull me closer to her.

She smiles against my head. I guess opposites do attract, after all.