Zoé x Dupain-Cheng! Reader

Zoé Lee. I can never get enough of her.

No matter where I am or what I do, I cannot get Zoé out of my head.

I don't mind, of course. If I could only think of Zoé for the rest of my life, I would gladly do that, but unfortunately I have other responsibilities.

However, I wasn't paying attention in this class anyway, so I'll just focus on my notebook for now.

There are several quick sketches of Zoé. Most of them are just of her, but there are a few that have me and her.

I already have it planned out.

We're going to get married fairly young, we'll live in a big house, have at least one kid, and keep a bee farm in our backyard.

Zoé seems fond of bees for some reason, so I'll do whatever it takes to make her happy.

Oh! We also need to have some kind of an art studio for Zoé. She likes designing her own things, so I would like for her to have a place where she can do so.

Hmm, what else?

"(Y/N), school's over. Let's go."

I snap out of it and look around.

"Don't mind her, Marinette. I think she was busy."

Alya gestures to my notebook.

There is a sketch of Zoé and I in wedding dresses, getting ready to kiss each other. There's also a drool stain right next to it, causing me to wipe my mouth.

I quickly close my notebook as a blush covers my cheeks.

I nearly bump into Marinette as I exit the classroom.

"So (Y/N), don't look now, but..."

Against Alya's words, I do look, and see Zoé coming right toward us, or specifically, me.

I panic and try to hide behind Marinette and Alya. They wink at me before leaving.

No! How could they do this to me?

I try to remain as calm as I can, but it's kind of hard when your heart is pounding in your chest.

"Ahah, heyYy Zoé. What's going on?"

My voice really just cracked like that. Why can't I act normal?

Zoé smiles as a blush covers her cheeks.

Zoé blushing? Fuck. I can't get that image out of my head now.

"Hey, I was wondering if you were free this weekend? We could do something together, just the two of us."

I smile as my blush deepens.

This is what I've been waiting for. Ever since Zoé came here this is all I ever wanted.

"Yes! I mean, yes if it's okay with you to spend time with me. I mean! AGH!"

I mentally beat myself up before running away from Zoé. I hope she understood that as a 'yes'.