Kagami x Short! Neko! Reader Part 2

THWACK

I block Kagami's attack and reset my defensive stance. I've started helping Kagami with her training.

At first, her mother didn't approve of our relationship, not because of the homosexual nature, but because she thought it would hinder her training.

During one training session in the park, a stray piece of debris flew toward Kagami while her back was turned. I protected her on instinct, and from then on, her mother not only supported our relationship, but also made it clear that I am welcome to train with Kagami whenever I please.

Back to the current training session, I step back as Kagami swings her kendo stick at my feet.

"You'll have to try harder than that if you want me of all people to lose my footing."

Kagami smirks as she unleashes a fury of overhead strikes, hitting harder with the last swing, causing me to stumble back. She takes this opportunity to switch to lower strikes, successfully knocking me off my feet.

I quickly land on my hands before flipping backwards. My turn to smirk.

"I always land on my feet."

Still, Kagami did manage to get me off my feet.

"Switch!"

Upon her mother's command, I switch to offense while Kagami switches to defense. Although Kagami is also successfully blocking all my attacks, training also helps me with martial arts. As per her mother's request, I do not use a kendo stick when training.

I feint a palm strike to the chest, which Kagami successfully blocks, only to receive a quick roundhouse kick to her waist. She rolls once before stopping in a guarded position while crouched.

Quick recovery? Nice.

As I go in for a palm strike, Kagami parries and hits me on the chest. I raise my hands in defeat.

"I have been slain."

Both of us laugh. I turn to Kagami's mother, fully expecting her to tell us to continue training. To my surprise, she's smiling, almost as if she's enjoying the scene in front of her even though she's blind.

"That is enough for today. Good job, you two."

I regroup with Kagami while rubbing the spot where she hit me.

"I didn't get you too hard there, did I?"

Kagami runs her hand along her waist and smiles.

"No, I was about to ask you the same thing."

I shake my head as we all walk back to Kagami's place. Earlier, I tried to deny staying after training because I have schoolwork to do, but Kagami's mother insisted that Kagami help me with it. Personally, I don't think I need help with my schoolwork, but I won't say no to spending more time with Kagami.

As soon as we walk into her room, I let out my tail and remove my hat. Ah, the feeling of cool air on the ears really does something to a cat person.

"Okay, (Y/N). What do you need help with?"

I smile and grab my chin in thought.

"Well... I don't really need tutoring, but a second opinion can't hurt."

I retrieve an essay rough draft from my backpack and hand it to Kagami. I glance around the room as she reads. Wow. This is the most decorative room I have ever been in. I would have expected Kagami to be a plain and simple type of decorator.

I turn my attention back to Kagami when she taps on my shoulder.

"Your grammar and punctuation are perfect, but your writing structure, not so much."

I listen intently as Kagami explains everything to me. Funny, I've been told that exact thing in the past. For whatever, reason, I just can't seem to create a cohesive argument on paper even with an outline guiding me every step of the way.

After I rewrite my draft to be an acceptable submission, now the fun can begin.

I place a hand on Kagami's waist and she winces. I frown and my ears flatten.

"I'm sorry. I'll be more careful next time."

Kagami wipes the frown off my face by kissing me, causing my ears to perk up. We move back toward the bed. We fall back with Kagami on top.

I prop myself up on my elbows as Kagami straddles my waist and smiles.

"You know, I really think our positions should be switched."

I smirk in return as I flip us with inhuman speed. Kagami is surprised at the action, which is expected. I hold myself above her on all fours like a predator ready to pounce.

"Ask and you shall receive."

I lean forward to close the distance between us and Kagami meets me halfway. Finally. We've never done anything like this due to either her busy schedule or me not being available when she finally is.

I pull back and straddle her waist. I smile serenely as I look over my girlfriend, noticing every little detail.

Flushed face, the slow rise and fall of Kagami's chest as she breathes, the way her eyes light up when she looks at me, the passion in her voice when she talks about something she loves...

"Beautiful..."

Kagami's blush deepens. Did I say that out loud? It's my turn to blush. Kagami smiles and pulls me back down by my collar, enjoying the way our bodies perfectly align. My tail starts swaying back and forth as my heart rate increases.

I feel Kagami smile while we kiss. She takes her free hand and strokes my ears. I start shifting around a bit, enjoying the sensation of Kagami's tender touch. I pull back once more, this time to take off my jacket.

I get off of Kagami's waist to allow her to remove her clothes.

BANG BANG

Both of us jump back from each other as something hits Kagami's bedroom door.

"You two better not be doing anything foolish in there!"

Damn, I was so into it, I didn't hear Kagami's mom walk by. At this point, Kagami and I are both red with embarrassment.

"Another time, then?"

Kagami nods as she goes quiet and turns away from me, something she does when she's nervous, which I find odd considering her upbringing.

Although, Kagami turns back and kisses me a few moments later.

"Another time. Hopefully at your place."