Alix x Yandere! Reader

I hold my backpack close to me as people walk around. Once no one is near, I look into my backpack.

I drag a finger along the picture of Alix I keep with me at all times. She is my motivation for EVERYTHING I do, even the things that don't involve her.

I smile as I think about what I would do for her. I would do anything for Alix to keep her with me. ANYTHING.

I look up as I see a pink head of hair across the room. She's here.

As soon as she takes her seat, Kim starts pestering her. I can't hear what they're talking about, but Alix looks annoyed by it.

Ah, how I love that glare on her face.

Is he flirting with her? I know Alix doesn't like showing her romantic affections, but even I can tell she doesn't like what Kim is saying to her.

Kim, you fucked up, buddy.

-

After class, I take my time packing up. I don't want to look like I'm absolutely focused on Kim right now or else people will get suspicious.

As Kim leaves the classroom, I quickly follow. I will not let him out of my sight no matter what.

No one is trying to get his attention, so I step in.

"Hey Kim. Can you help me with something~?"

I place my hands behind my back as I look at the ground, trying to appear cute. It works and Kim puffs out his chest.

"Sure. What do you need help with?"

I place a hand on his arm before leading him to the locker room. I keep a smile on the whole time. I need Kim to feel comfortable until I turn on him.

I back him against the wall away from the door. No one will hear him scream.

I close in on him, leaning close enough that we could kiss. Instead, I roughly grab the front of his hoodie and slam him against the wall.

Kim easily has at least a few inches on me as one of the tallest in our class. That won't stop me. The devil works hard but I work harder.

Kim grabs my wrists in an attempt to get me to back off. I drop him and glare down at him.

"Stay away from Alix."

Kim furrows his brow as he stands.

"What? I was just-"

I shove him against the wall again, shoving my hand into my pocket. I grip my knife, but don't pull it out.

"Stay. Away. From. Alix."

The last word is hissed out. Hopefully, Kim can follow my simple instructions.

I finally step back and give Kim enough room to breath. A fake smile paints my face once more.

"That's all. Have a good day~"

Kim flinches as I leave. He's unnerved by the fake tone in my voice. Good. He should be.

I catch Alix outside the school. She's putting on her rollerblades.

"Hey Alix. Want to come over to my house? It's spacious and my parents don't care about me skating around."

Alix lights up at this.

"Absolutely. I'm tired of rolling around the same spots every time. I'll try not to break anything, I promise."

I smile and lead her to my house. I hope she doesn't try to ask about my parents because... well... they're dead.

They may or may not have been killed by me, but they're not here to disturb and that's all that matters now.

We arrive at my house. I lock the door behind us as Alix looks around in awe.

"Man, you weren't kidding about it being spacious in here."

Nope. I wasn't lying at all. I would never lie to you, Alix.

I creep up behind her. We're all alone here. No one will be able to interrupt anything.

I hug Alix from behind as she sets her bag down.

"Uhh... (Y/N)?"

I just pull her closer to me as I backup. My legs hit the couch and we fall back. I turn Alix around in my arms.

She looks scared, like she doesn't know what will happen next.

"Everything is fine. You can trust me."

I remove her hat and put it aside so I can rake my fingers through her hair.

Small. She fits perfectly with my body. I kiss the top of her head.

"Don't worry. You're safe in my arms. It will just be the two of us."