Marin x Reader Lemon

"Miraculous Ladybeetle!"

Ladybeetle throws his lucky charm into the air and ladybugs start fixing everything.

Black clouds surround me as I return to normal.

I slam my fist on the ground.

Damn it! I was so close to getting the Miraculous! That wasn't my initial goal, but damn, I understand why some villains really do the most just to get them.

My initial goal was to get back at Marin.

According to Chloé, Marin is the one who was spreading the rumors about me when I moved here. Since then, I've actively avoided Marin as best as I could. It really put a bitter taste in my mouth to know that someone was so vile to start spreading rumors before they even met me.

Ladybeetle smiles and helps me up. He hands me my journal, which was the item inhabited by the akuma.

As it changes hands, a paper falls out. Oh fuck. I already know what it is.

Ladybeetle picks up the paper and skims it.

It's full of what I think about Marin and the rumors he spread about me, as well as how people keep trying to tell me that I'm misunderstanding the situation.

Ladybeetle hands me the paper with a sad smile.

"Give him a chance. I know Marin. They would never do anything like that. It sounds like Chloé tricked you, but don't worry. I'm sure when Marin and his friends learn about it, they'll welcome you with open arms."

I'm left speechless as Ladybeetle swings away.

No... Chloé wouldn't lie to me, would she?

I sigh and shake my head before heading home.

-

I have accidentally completely squeezed a lemon to death, again.

I have been trying to cook something to get my mind off of everything, but I've been messing everything up.

I throw the lemon into the trash and wash my hands. I just need answers.

Ding dong~

My head snaps toward the door. Who could be visiting? My parents aren't home right now and I dislike our neighbors.

"Marin?"

The name instinctively comes out with venom, even if I don't mean it. I've just been so focused on seeing him in a bad light that I can't think of him doing good, even if Ladybeetle says so.

"Hello (Y/N). May I come in?"

Well, he certainly has manners, I'll give him that.

I step aside for him to enter. He smiles and sits on the couch. As much as I don't want to, I join him, but don't force a smile.

"(Y/N), I wanted to talk to you because it seems like you've been avoiding me. I can normally deal with someone disliking me, but with you it actually hurts me... more than I thought it would."

Marin looks away as soon as he says that, and I finally see what Ladybeetle and everyone else has been saying.

"I only avoided you because of Chloé. She told me you said those things. It hurt to have those memories of the past brought up. Ladybeetle said he thought Chloé fooled me. I think he was right."

Marin pulls me into a hug and rubs circles in my back. We were both hurt from this situation.

"Marin, why did this hurt you more than you thought it would?"

Marin tenses up and I worry that I hit a nerve. I pull back from the hug to look at him.

He's blushing and... did he just bite his lip?

Damn. That's something that looks nice on him.

"Since you set foot in school, my heart yearned for you. It hurt when I would try to talk, but you would walk away or just flat out ignore me. I tried talking to my friends about it, but they were just as confused as I was."

I don't know what to say. No one has ever confessed to me before.

Marin shifts closer and gently tilts my head. He stops a few inches from my lips. The look in his eyes is asking for my permission.

I slightly nod and his lips capture my own. His hands are gentle wherever they land, lighting a fire inside me.

My hands slide under his shirt. Marin blushes as my hands glide over his skin.

"C-Could we go somewhere more... suited for this?"

I smile and pull him into my room by the collar.

As soon as the door closes, our clothes are off.

Now that I see him for who he really is, I would have thought Marin wanted to be on the bottom. Nope. He's trying to be in control as best as he can.

"...Pose for me on the bed."

I stifle a giggle, but do as he asks and pose for him.

Marin kisses me once more.

"You're beautiful. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

His words make me feel fuzzy inside. I've never had anyone talk to me like he does.

I grit my teeth as Marin pushes into me. He wipes my tears away and softly kisses me on the cheek.

"I'm sorry this hurts right now. If you tell me to stop, I'll do it as soon as the words leave your mouth."

Marin's words make me smile.

Even when we're fucking, he still has the concerns of others above his own priorities.

I shake my head.

"No... I'm fine. Keep going."

Marin nods and begins to move slowly.

You know, after the initial pain, it's not that bad.

I pull him into another kiss to muffle my moans. Marin shudders when my voice vibrates through him.

I break away and throw my head against my pillows as Marin hits a certain spot inside of me.

"FUck. Right there!"

Marin does his best to do what I want. I tug on his hair in return. I'm not sure what more I can do to make him feel good.

Apparently my actions paid off. Marin moans whenever I lightly pull his hair, and even speeds up for a few seconds when I do so.

"(Y/N), please. I..."

My fingernails lightly drag across his neck before my lips take their place. Along with me pulling his hair, Marin is like a wild animal.

I've never seen this side of Marin. I like it.

Marin makes a few noises as he speeds up, getting rougher with everything he does.

"Marin..!"

I cry out as my pleasure reaches its peak. I shudder at the way it washes over me. It's so satisfying.

Marin grunts a few times before pulling out. His moans are choked, but I still love to hear them nonetheless.

When he lies next to me, I pull him close.

"I'm sorry for treating you like that. It was stupid of me to trust Chloé."

Marin gives me a quick peck on the lips.

 "It's fine. I'll explain the situation to my friends and introduce them to you later. Sound like a plan?"