Alix x Villain! Reader

Today is Valentine's Day!

I've already seen some couples trade gifts, as well as people who aren't dating. I've also seen a few people get rejected already. Ouch.

Well, today I have a gift for a special someone. With this gift, I will ask if they are interested in being my girlfriend. If they are not, that sucks, but they can still keep the gift.

I sit on a bench to wait for Alix to get out of class. I open my backpack, checking to make sure the gift is still in tact. Brand new rollerblades in Alix's size.

How do I know Alix's shoe size even though she never told me? Well, it's because of my special ability I call 'being an absolute creep'.

In all seriousness, it's not that hard. I just compared her shoe size to mine and made a guess.

I look up when I hear multiple sounds. Several people are leaving while talking. Some of them are holding hands while others are sulking.

Ah, Valentine's Day at its finest.

I stand as I see a familiar head of pink hair in the crowd. Before I can even take a step, someone grabs my backpack and runs in a random direction.

I immediately begin pursuing them, not letting them out of my sight. I follow them into the locker room, seeing my backpack on the ground.

I scurry over and check it. The rollerblades are not here. I whirl around as I hear footsteps behind me. Chloé... and she's holding Alix's gift. I glare at her, absolutely ready to tear her apart.

"Today is the day where Adrien was supposed to confess his love for me, but he didn't. He broke my heart, but I can get over it. To do so, I just have to ruin someone else's Valentine's Day."

Chloé gives me an evil grin before throwing the rollerblades on the ground as hard as she can. At the angle they land at, most of the wheels are either damaged so they can't roll properly, or they just completely broke off.

I kneel down and gather the pieces as Chloé leaves, laughing her ear piercing laugh as she goes.

What the fuck. What the actual fuck!

In front of me is the broken pair of rollerblades. Even if one of them worked fine, that wouldn't matter. Who gives one rollerblade?

I slam my fist on the ground. Why? All because Adrien didn't reciprocate Chloé's feelings? That's bullshit!

Suddenly, all my emotions are amplified. Anger, hatred, pain. The purple butterfly outline appears in front of me.

"Soldier Blader, I am Hawkmoth. The gift to your beloved has been destroyed at the hands of a spoiled brat. I am giving you the power to get revenge, but in return, you must retrieve Ladybug and Cat Noir's Miraculous. Do we have a deal?"

I tighten my grip on the broken gift.

"Yes. We have a deal."

Black clouds surround me, causing a tingling sensation to fill me from head to toe. Something tight fits itself to my feet. The black clouds dissipate.

I look down and see my outfit has been changed to resemble one of a military captain's, complete with lapel pins and ribbons. The rollerblades have changed in size to fit me.

I smile at their fixed state, but I still have a job to do. Get revenge on Chloé, then take Ladybug and Cat Noir's Miraculous.

I hold my hand out like a finger gun, then flick up as if it would recoil. The door is blown off its hinges. Before I even roll out there, people scream. I'll give them a chance to get away. It's Chloé I'm after, so I have no reason to hurt an innocent person.

There are a few people frozen with fear, but I roll right past them,already spotting my target. It's like Chloé doesn't even care that I'm coming after her. Is she that confident about being untouchable?

With Chloé in my sights, I speed up, preparing to grab her. As I am a few feet away, my foot gets caught on something. I go flying forward, but spring back up with my hands.

I spin around and see I tripped on a string. It quickly retracts to a yoyo, a certain red yoyo with black spots.

I narrow my eyes. Chloé can wait. Once I have Ladybug and Cat Noir's Miraculous, getting back at Chloé will be easy.

"Yikes. If I knew this is what your villain form would look like, I would not have broken the rollerblades."

I look around. Ladybug and Cat Noir now know where the akuma is and are preparing to fight. The last of the innocent students are leaving except for... Alix?

Chloé gives a sadistic smile.

"Alix! Perfect timing. Those rollerblades were actually for you, too. I think I did you a favor. They were not fashionable at all."

Alix crosses her arms, glaring at Chloé.

"Being akumatized is awful and the akuma should be taken care of immediately, but I would also be pissed off if you broke my rollerblades."

Chloé just shrugs as she walks off while checking her makeup in a compact mirror. She's insufferable. She causes this and just walks away, it's what she always does!

I form a grenade made of pure energy. I hurl it at Ladybug and Cat Noir. Ladybug spins her yoyo quickly to block it, but it forces her and Cat Noir back on impact.

I speed toward them, putting my shoulder forward as I collide with Cat Noir at full force. Ah, forever the hero, wanting to protect his partner. He's lucky it takes more than flying into a concrete wall to kill him.

I reach down as if I'm removing a knife from a leg holster. I swing forward and catch the string of Ladybug's yoyo with the knife. I release my grip and roll forward while holding out a finger gun.

My hand hits something soft that stops me in my tracks.

"Alix?"

Alix, now wearing her own rollerblades, has moved to protect Ladybug. I realize my finger is still pressed against Alix's throat. I remove it hastily, forcing my arms to my sides.

"Are you o-"

I fall back a bit as I lighter on my feet, literally. Alix stabilizes me as I look down. Cat Noir used his Cataclysm on the rollerblades. Ladybug captures the akuma and purifies it.

The black clouds surround me once more. This time, it feels like the sun shining through dark clouds after a rainy day.

There is a weight in my hands. I look down and see the rollerblades fully repaired. Realizing Alix is still standing in front of me, I hold them out to her with a sheepish expression.

"I'm sorry if they are not to your liking. I custom ordered them to match the rest of your outfit."

Alix looks absolutely ecstatic and sits on a bench to try them on. I shift around a bit, glad she's not looking at me.

"Alix, would you like to be my girlfriend?"

Alix looks up at me. She rises and rolls around me, before stopping in front of me. She places a hand on my chest to push me down on the bench.

Alix leans forward and places her hands on my shoulders to steady herself before leaning in. I meet her halfway.

Yes.

I've been waiting for this. By her reaction, I assume Alix has been wanting this as much as I have. Her hand slowly creeps up the back of my neck. I shiver at the contrast of her cold hand against my warm skin.

I pull away and stand up, pulling Alix along.

"Let's go. I want to see you do tricks in your new rollerblades."