Luka x Reader Lemon

"What the hell is he doing here?"

I angrily point to Luka. The others always invite him for whatever reason. I only show up because I want to hang out with them. It's like they think the two of us spending more time together will make us like each other.

Marinette turns me away from the others and lowers her voice.

"Look, we can all see something going on between the two of you. We don't know if both of you are just hiding your feelings or-"

Marinette stops talking when I narrow my eyes at her.

Me? Have feelings for Luka? Pfft, no way.

There's also no way Luka has feelings for me. I mean, most of our interactions involve insulting each other's entire existence.

"They're still fighting?"

Alix groans and rests her chin on her hand.

"Why don't we just throw both of them in a room together and see what happens?"

Alix laughs at her own idea, but Marinette and a few others seem to like it.

I step back from everyone, and I notice Luka doing the same thing.

"It can't be that bad, right?"

Before either of us get a chance to do anything, everyone else quickly surrounds us.

We back up for what feels like forever until Alix closes a door on us. We rush over to the door and pound on it.

"Don't worry! We'll open it if we hear you tearing each other apart. For now, just don't sit there doing nothing."

I sigh in annoyance as I stomp over to the bed.

"Why did Alix have to say anything?"

Luka groans as he slowly approaches the bed.

"Why do you have to say anything?"

I stand and block his path.

"Excuse me? Look who decided to open his fucking mouth for once."

Luka glares at me, but doesn't say anything else.

I don't get it. The others have told me all the stories about how Luka is such a great guy and nice to everyone. Where did we go wrong?

I rub my temples. Why did they leave us alone?

"Please, go on about how much you hate this."

My eye twitches as I look at Luka.

He's really testing me, huh?

I jab a finger into his chest.

"First of all, I'm stuck here with you of all people. Even Chloé would be a better match here. Next, you're-"

I'm cut off with a kiss. Wait wait WAIT.

When I pull away from Luka, he smirks.

"Finally, something to get you to stop talking."

As I process what happened, Luka kisses me again.

"What? You told me to express myself!"

As my anger rises, so do some other emotions. I can't put a name to them, but they make me feel fuzzy inside when Luka kisses me.

Our hands move quickly to undress each other. I'm not even sure about why I'm doing this, but it just feels right.

We fall back on the bed with Luka on top. He kisses down my neck, trying to get me to make embarrassing sounds.

I flip our positions and straddle him.

"You're not dominant over me in the bedroom."

I lean forward to give him a hickey as his hands slide down my body. When they leave my thighs, I lower myself onto him.

A soft moan barely slips past my lips as I tilt my head back.

With this position, Luka will be hitting the deepest parts inside of me.

I start moving, noting to keep my voice down since the others are literally on the other side of the door.

"Fuck... Luka..."

I place my hands on his chest to steady myself. I did not think this through.

Luka just smirks as he places his hands on my hips.

"Need some assistance?"

I quickly shake my head, but Luka thrusts up anyway, specifically waiting until our movements will work well together.

I clench my hands into fists as I toss my head back.

"Damn it... Fine. Go ahead."

Luka's fingers get a set grip on my hips as he moves in sync with me. I nearly collapse on him from the stimulation.

The corner of my vision starts to fade away as my mind becomes clouded with pleasure. Small noises fill the air around us as we move faster.

"Fuck! Luka-"

My hand immediately covers my mouth as I realize how loud I am.

I muffle all my moans with my hand as I climax. I bite down on my hand to try and suppress the pleasure, but that only makes it worse.

My only saving grace is when Luka pulls out, softly moaning as he climaxes as well.

I quickly lie down and roll on my side. I have to take a few breaths and calm down.

As I begin to close my eyes, Luka throws something on me. When I lift it, it's my bra.

"When we go out there, try not to look like we just did that on someone else's bed."