Alix x Tall! Buff! Norwegian! Reader

I stretch with my arms above my head. I smirk at Alix when I notice her watching me.

"See something you like?"

I'm currently wearing a tank top and shorts because it's fucking hot here. I have the AC on full blast but it hasn't cooled the room down yet.

I flex and watch as a blush quickly covers Alix's face. She suddenly takes a keen interest in the floor, eyes tracing the lines on the wood.

"Oh, don't worry. With enough hard work you'll be like me one day."

Alix snorts as she looks up.

"Tall?"

I laugh as I pull her up.

"Yes Alix. If you work hard enough, you will grow at least one foot. I recommend using the spinal cord stretcher, that's my favorite machine."

Sarcasm drips from my voice as I pick Alix up bridal style.

For me, she weighs almost next to nothing. I bench more than what Alix weighs. She's laughing as I twirl us around and wraps her arms around my neck.

"Put me down, put me down!"

I toss Alix in the air to reposition her. She yelps as she goes at least a few feet in the air. She playfully hits my shoulder.

"(Y/N)! Don't scare me like that!"

I laugh as I begin to fall backward. I land with a soft thud on my bed with Alix on top of me. She playfully hits my shoulder again.

I raise an eyebrow with a smile.

"You said to let you down. I did just that. Where do you want to take it from here?"

I'm holding Alix close to me with a bear hug. She's using my chest as a pillow since she can barely move.

"First, just turn on your side. I like the position we're in, but I can barely move."

I sigh, but roll over and loosen my hold on her.

"That's a shame. I thought you loved being trapped in my arms."

I fake a pout as Alix looks up at me. She wraps her own arms around me in return, although she's much smaller compared to me.

"I just want us to stay like this for a while."

I'm happy to oblige with that request. I kiss Alix on the forehead as she places a hand on my arm, squeezing the muscles.

"Jeg elsker deg, Alix."