Zoé x Reader x Luka

"(Y/N), no!"

Marinette shakes me gently as the akuma and feather enter my bracelet.

"Ombre, I am Shadowmoth. For too long you have been ignored, and when you are noticed, people only have bad things to say about you or the things you wear. I am giving you the power to manipulate shadows to your will. In return, you must get me Ladybug and Cat Noir's Miraculous. Do we have a deal?"

Marinette shakes my shoulders harder.

"No! You are stronger than this, (Y/N)!"

There's a satisfying feeling to all of this. It's just out of reach, like I have to take the deal in order to get what I want.

I sigh and remove Marinette's hands from my shoulders.

"Yes, Shadowmoth."

Marinette runs when black clouds surround me. When they dissipate, there's a treasure chest next to me.

The purple outline appears in front of me again.

"The mimic next to you can consume any living creature you wrap in shadows. Once they're consumed, you are the only person who can release them."

I nod as the outline disappears.

I turn as I hear a car door close. That's Chloé's limo.

I immediately follow, ignoring the people staring at me.

When we arrive at Le Grand Paris, a butler stands in my way.

"You will not touch madam Ch-"

With the flick of my wrist, shadows envelop him from head to toe. My mimic sucks in the shadows, leaving nothing there.

As I approach the entrance, the doorman stands in my way. Not this clown.

I don't even let him say anything before I let my mimic eat him.

I walk up all the stairs. I have no time to wait for the elevator. As I reach for Chloé's door, a yoyo wraps around my wrist. I immediately yank and pull Ladybug from her hiding spot.

I kick down the door. They're going to have to follow me in here if they want to get my akuma.

I set up a web of shadows in the doorway before looking for Chloé. I open the closet doors. Sabrina is doing Chloé's homework in the dark.

"Just a few more minutes!"

I close the doors before turning around. Chloé is just standing outside. I run through the glass without caring about any cuts.

This takes her by surprise and I wrap her in shadows. My mimic sucks her in.

"NO!"

I call my mimic in front of me as I turn around. I'll use it as a shield if I have to.

Ladybug, Cat Noir, Viperion, and Vesperia are in front of me. Vesperia seems distraught that I just wiped Chloé from this realm.

I waste no time and try to cover them in shadows. Of course, they all jump out of the way.

While they're distracted, I jump down to the ground. If they beat me, I'd rather not be stuck somewhere high up.

I cloak myself in the shadow from a nearby building as the heroes jump down. They look around a bit with their weapons out.

I grab Vesperia and pull her into the shadows. She screams as my mimic eats her.

"Second Chance."

Suddenly, I'm back on the roof.

I jump down and take cover in the shadows. Ladybug, Cat Noir, and Viperion jump down. Where's Vesperia?