Luka x Reader

As I strum Luka's guitar, the sound is horrid.

I cringe at the sound, already wanting to stop, but Luka smiles and motions to keep going.

I strum again, and the sound is still awful. I groan.

"Luka, I appreciate you helping me learn how to play the guitar, but this clearly isn't working for me. I'm sorry."

I lay the guitar on his bed with a sigh. Maybe I should just learn to play the triangle.

Luka pats my back with a smile.

"I'm sure you'll learn eventually, (Y/N). Every musician had to take the time to learn. I know I did."

Luka picks up the guitar and plays a few notes.

"I think I'll play your tune. I think I've got it figured out now, and I'd like to know your thoughts."

I sit back with a smile as Luka begins to play. After watching his fingers pluck the strings, I close my eyes to get a better picture.

It feels like the music is swirling around me, unfolding a scene I can't quite identify.

It seems like... spring?

For some reason, it reminds me of the sun coming out, flowers blooming, and gentle breezes making my hair flow behind me.

It gives me a warm feeling, like I'm safe and no one can hurt me. It makes me feel... loved.

My smile only grows as Luka finishes the song.

"Wow. That was incredible. It sounded very romantic."

As I open my eyes, I see Luka has moved much closer to me. If I lean forward just a bit, I could...

Luka does the work for me as he closes the distance. I place a hand on his jaw to pull him closer

I want nothing more than to just feel every part of him, but I know Luka likes to take things slow.

Luka twirls some of my hair around his finger with a smile.

"I knew music would be the way to open your heart."