Chloé x Athletic! Reader Lemon

I exhale slowly as I open my eyes.

I toss the ball up, run forward, then jump up and serve. The volleyball smacks right on the ground in the opponent's court.

I look at the score as the audience cheers.

24-11

We are in the third set. I don't even know how the opponent was able to beat us in the second set, since the first set was a complete shut out.

I am given the ball once again. It's time to end this.

I jump up to serve again, only to mess up and barely hit the ball. It floats over to the net and barely makes it over.

The opponent manages to get the ball up. I stay in the backline just in case our team's block doesn't work.

Luckily, the ball is blocked and bounces in the opponent's court.

The referee blows the whistle to signal the end of the game. The cheering deafens me, but I smile to the crowd before shaking hands with the enemy team.

I regroup with my team and our coach.

"Great job, everyone! That shut out in the first set was amazing. (Y/N), great job with the serves."

I smile as we all pat each other on the back. I glance over at our supporters until my eyes land on Chloé.

I never expected her to be interested in sports at all, but I heard it was her idea to get her father to finance everything for the team.

We need new uniforms? Her father pays for it. No reliable transportation? Private bus time. Really, anything the team needs or even just wants, the mayor pays for it.

Chloé is nice to me, too. Like weirdly nice. She's rude and snappy to other people but to me it's a complete personality flip.

It's kind of nice, to be honest.

I jog over to Chloé. She always wants to celebrate after a win. I wipe the sweat off my face with a towel.

"I can meet up later, but I have to go home and shower. I'd rather be clean when we celebrate."

A light pink colors Chloé's cheeks as she smiles.

"Don't bother. Just come back with me instead. You can use the shower there. I'll wait in the limo."

Chloé pats my arm before walking away. I give praise to my team before gathering my things and leaving.

I spot Chloé's limo and the chauffeur opens the car door. I thank him and sit next to Chloé. I rake my hair as I chug water, spending the whole ride regulating my breathing.

We arrive at Le Grand Paris and Chloé ushers me to her room.

"Go ahead and shower. I'll wait here."

Chloé sits on her bed while looking at her phone. I enter her bathroom and find towels already placed neatly.

I turn on the water, liking how quickly it adjusts to the temperature I like. I strip down and step in, sighing at the water hitting my sore muscles.

I tilt my head back and trace the water traveling down my neck, before pressing into the muscles in my shoulder.

Okay, time to actually clean myself now.

-

I exit the bathroom all nice and clean. My hair is slightly wet, but I dried it as best I could. I look at Chloé and see the pink color on her cheeks again.

I stretch and notice her staring at my muscles. I sit on her bed while crossing my legs.

"So, how are we going to celebrate tonight?"

I smooth my hair back while closing my eyes. I slowly open my eyes when I hear movement, only for them to snap open when Chloé kisses me.

I'm taken by surprise, but I kiss back. I'm pushed down on the bed and Chloé straddles my waist. She places a hand on my arm. I flex on instinct and she seems to like that.

Chloé leans back and removes her upper garments, giving me a full view. I smirk as I suddenly flip us, holding her down.

"You're beautiful, I can't deny that, but I'm in power here."

Chloé shudders at the way my voice comes out. Low and hoarse.

I remove my shirt with nothing underneath. Chloé stares. I smile as I slowly remove my lower garments, enjoying the idea of me making Chloé speechless.

I purposely leave Chloé's lower garments untouched. She knows I'm doing it on purpose too, since she's writhing below me.

I lightly tap her forehead before dragging my finger down. Her cheek, jawline, throat, now resting on her collarbone. I remove it as I kiss her cheek, before moving down to her neck.

I begin leaving marks on her, some bigger than others. As I do so, my hands lightly massage Chloé's arms, before lightly dragging them down her abdomen.

She shivers at the touch and grabs my arms. She moves them to her hips, my thumbs hook on her pants. I lean back and chuckle. I've been keeping her waiting long enough.

I give her what she wants by removing her lower garments. Both bare in front of the other, we blush. Chloé more so, since she's on the bottom.

Chloé gasps as I start using my tongue on her. Her hands immediately tangle themselves in my hair. Anytime I do something that sends a sudden spike of pleasure through her, she tugs my hair.

My hands hook around Chloé's legs, pulling her closer whenever she squirms away.

I glance up at her. She's in a state of bliss right now, almost like she doesn't even know where she is or what's going on.

I smile as I replace my tongue with one of my hands. I allow Chloé to continue pulling my hair as I move back up.

She actually jerks my head to the side when my fingers hit a sensitive spot. I'll allow it. She's getting close right now, and I can get back at her later.

I kiss Chloé as she begins to tense up. Her moans become louder with every motion. I softly run a hand through her hair as she peaks.

Her hand on my jawline pulls me closer as she moans, sending vibrations through my body. Her other hand presses into the muscles in my back, causing me to moan in her mouth.

I pull back as she comes down from her high, cleaning up. I cuddle up to her while being the big spoon.

Chloé turns around in my arms and rests her head on my shoulder, drifting off to sleep. I smile while closing my own eyes. I wouldn't have this any other way.