Zoé x Shy! British! Reader

"Chloé is throwing another party. Are you going?"

"Another one? That's the fourth party this week."

I'm not one for parties, or socializing in general, but I have to agree. Four parties thrown by the same person in a week is a lot.

At least the only friends I have never go to Chloé's parties. Hell, Zoé lives with her and she goes somewhere else whenever there's a party.

Marinette and Alya just dislike her in general, but they're usually doing something so even I can't talk to them when I want to.

As I am walking out of the school, I see a couple of students I didn't want to see today.

"Come on (Y/N)! Say the line. 'It's chewsday innit luv?'"

I just shake my head and keep walking.

I get that it's sort of a joke because of how British accents sound, but I've never heard any British person sound like that.

That's another reason why I don't talk to people that much. They just make fun of my accent no matter what I say.

"Hey there."

I turn to the new voice, only to see Zoé approaching me with a smile on her face.

Damn. Zoé's my crush. I have it for her bad, but I can never bring myself to tell her.

She rubs her arm as she looks at me.

"Would you like to come over later just to hang out? Just the two of us?"

I feel my cheeks warm up as I smile.

Yes please. I would definitely like to do that. Marinette and Alya are busy with something again, so this is the only available option anyway.

I nod, keeping all my excitement inside my head. Zoé smiles and leads me over to the pink limo.

Wait, I thought Zoé didn't like being home when there was a party? Also, aren't we're riding with Chloé?

To my surprise, the door is closed with just the two of us.

"In her own words, 'I am going to make sure nothing is mixed up ever again. Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous!'"

Zoé's impression of her sister makes me chuckle. That sounded just like her.

Before I know it, we're in Zoé's room and my face is flaring.

I've never been in my crush's room before. I think I might pass out. It's just so... her.

"(Y/N), how about you and I talk for a while."

I don't have any objections as Zoé pulls me down next to her on the bed. She gestures around us.

"What do you think?"

I smile as my eyes land on some stuffed animals.

"It's very lovely. I like it."

Zoé watches my mouth as I speak, and I notice her trying to say certain things with a British accent after I talk.

She places a hand on my cheek as she leans close.

"I like your accent even more. It makes words sound so much better compared to me or others speaking with our accents."

I blush and try to shy away from the conversation.

Zoé doesn't mean that, does she? She's not just trying to be nice?

"Come here, my quiet bee."

Zoé gently kisses me on the lips as her free hand strokes my hair.

I hum as the kiss makes my mind a little fuzzy.

Zoé laughs when she sees how out of it I am. You know someone's a good fit when their kiss makes you forget your name.

 "Bloody 'ell. That was incredible."