Akumatized! Marc x Extroverted! Reader

Ah, today is a good day to be with friends!

Today is a good day to talk with other people in general. Well, any day is a good day to talk to other people.

"Your turn, (Y/N). What kind of guys do you like? I bet you like big, buff, loud men~"

I actually cringe that this.

Big, buff, loud men? What is Alya thinking?

"Actually, you couldn't be further from the truth. I actually like gentle, introverted guys."

All of them look at me weird. I raise an eyebrow.

"What? You asked me for my preference and I gave it."

That's the truth.

Honestly, I'm not into those 'sweep you off your feet' type of guys. I'd much rather have someone quiet and shy.

Marc is the best example of who I would want to date, except I think him and Nathaniel are dating. Even if they aren't, isn't be gay? I fully support the LGBT+ community, but it doesn't take a genius to know that a gay man won't date a woman.

I look out of the window as I see a black and white airplane fly through the air. That's nice.

Soon, I see another one farther away, then another, and another...

"Hey... When Marc was akumatized into Reverser, didn't he use black and white paper airplanes?"

I motion everyone over when they look confused. Marinette especially looks shocked at this.

"You're right. Everyone stay here. I'm going to check on my parents downstairs."

Marinette quickly goes downstairs, leaving the rest of us sitting with nothing to do.

Mmm, no one is saying anything. It's really dulling the mood for me, so I'm going to do something stupid.

I stand up.

"(Y/N), what are you doing? We're supposed to stay here."

I open the trapdoor before looking at them.

"I'm going out. Marinette also hasn't returned yet, so I'm going to look for her as well."

I leave before anyone else can say anything. Marinette's parents are watching the news.

They don't notice me, so I slip out of the door and close it as quiet as I can.

I exit the store and a paper airplane flies right in front of my face. It hits a woman who is trying to protect her kids. She now uses them as a human shield as she flees.

I look up at Reverser and see him already looking down at me. I smile as I walk toward him.

"Hey there buddy! Up for a friendly chat with your neighborhood extrovert? Maybe you could give up the akuma and we could-"

Ladybug's yoyo yanks me away from Reverser, who immediately starts chasing us.

Even though we're in the air, I try to get out of Ladybug's grasp.

"Ladybug, I'm trying to look for Marinette and help Marc at the same time. She hasn't returned yet and our friends are getting worried about her."

Ladybug lightly squeezes my arm as I say Marinette's name.

"I'm sure Marinette is fine, she can handle herself. Why are you trying to help Marc? I understand he's your friend, but one hit with that paper airplane and something about you will be flipped."

I look back. Reverser is getting closer and it looks like me mainly after me, not Ladybug.

"I'll take that risk. Put me down. Please."

Against what she thinks is better, Ladybug sets me down. Even with both of us completely unguarded, Reverser doesn't attack.

He hovers down to me without saying anything. I smile at him while he keeps a blank expression.

"That's better. Say, I'm really liking this color palette you have going on. However, my words can only convey so much information, so why don't I show you how I truly feel?"

A new color is added to his cheeks. They're as red as his jacket he normally wears.

Reverser's body language shows he's nervous, but not opposed to what I'm implying.

I kiss him, smiling as his eyes widen before closing. I hold him close to me, making sure he doesn't fall when Cat Noir sneaks up behind him and touches the paper hoverboard.

The paper hoverboard crumbles and Reverser clings to me. I won't let him go.

I feel the black clouds surround me as well when Marc is returned to normal. I gently set him on the ground as Ladybug hands him his journal.

Marc blushes when he turns to a certain page. Every line is filled with what I can only describe as complex words. I haven't even heard of half of those words before.

"Well, it looks like you've certainly had your brain on full power. Mind telling me what's written down? I'd love to see how someone as shy as you sees the world."

Marc's blush only deepens as he holds the journal out to me.

"Actually... I would like for you to read it... then tell me your thoughts."