Adrien x Reader x Luka Lemon

"Okay you two. Stay here, and don't fight while I'm gone."

I'm really only going to wash my hands, but Adrien and Luka do seem to fight a lot when I'm not there.

Actually, they even fight when I am there, but it never gets physical.

Do they feel like I'm not giving equal attention to both of them? To one more than the other?

I just hope this doesn't put a large hole in our relationship.

I enter my room, only to see Luka and Adrien in each other's faces.

"Guys! Did you not hear what I said?"

They jump up and apart from each other at my voice.

Both of them look embarrassed to have been caught.

"I honestly don't get it with you two. Am I spending more time with one than the other?"

Both of them shake their heads.

"Okay. Am I treating one better than the other?"

Again, both of them shake their heads.

"Then what's the problem?"

They look between each other with embarrassed expressions as if they're communicating telepathically.

After a short while, Luka turns toward me.

"We were fighting about who would get to take your virginity first."

OH.

I smile nervously as I blush. Well, I wasn't expecting to have that conversation.

"Well... why not both of you at the same time?"

I almost burst out laughing with the expressions on their faces. I'm completely serious, but I guess they weren't expecting me to ask that.

"I'm serious. We are going to settle this here and now. Who knows? You two might like it~"

When neither of them say anything, I strip. They can't keep their eyes off of me.

I sit between them on the bed and scoot back.

"If you want me, you'll need to be dressed like me."

Of course, I am naked. I just want to see who can undress the fastest.

Wow, they're both close in their times.

They blush as my eyes drink in their bodies.

Luka may be taller than Adrien, but Adrien's muscles are toned and he has an amazing physique. I need to ask about his exercise routine.

I motion for them to join me. They do, and they even seem to slightly cringe every time their bodies brush against each other.

I kiss Adrien as my hand dances along Luka's body. I press against muscles that I know are sore from him working so much.

I switch and kiss Luka. I spend more time feeling Adrien's muscles than trying to massage them.

I motion for Luka to move under me and I help with my positioning. Adrien positions himself in front of me.

"Okay, ease in."

At the same time, Adrien pushes into the front while Luka pushes into the back.

I grunt and gasp in pain as the two of them keep pushing in.

When they start moving, their movements are not in sync. It's like I'm not given a chance to breathe mentally.

Soon, their movements get better as we all get past the awkwardness of jumping into bed after seeing each other naked.

Luka loops his arms under mine and grabs my headboard. This position stretches me to away where both of them hit certain spots inside me.

If Luka wasn't holding me up right now, I would slump to my bed and just lie there. I'm already worn out from this and I'm the one who suggested it.

Adrien speeds up at this new position. He has a better angle to work with, meaning he can do more to add to everyone's pleasure.

A bubbling feeling quickly builds up inside me. It doesn't get time to die down and come back stronger with the constant thrusting.

"You two... keep going..."

Adrien and Luka are pretty much working as a team to get me over the edge at this point.

They touch me in all the right places, they get me to make the most embarrassing sounds, they're just doing everything right.

My hair pools around Luka's head as I tilt my head back. Pleasure pulses through me in powerful waves.

As I'm riding out my high, Adrien starts to grunt, followed by Luka a few moments later.

When I'm sure I'm finished, I motion for Adrien to pull out. He does, then Luka does as well a few moments later.

When they're finished, Luka gently moves out from under me while Adrien gets something to clean all of us up.

I'm just lying here staring at the ceiling. That was mind blowing.

Looking at Adrien and Luka, I can tell they have the same thought.