Alix x Annoying! Reader

Click click.

A few people look around.

Click click.

I stop clicking my pen as soon as people look at me. A few moments later, they turn their attention back to the lecture.

Pop!

The entire class is irritated now. I suppose that can happen when someone is constantly making little noises throughout the class period.

Alix especially looks pissed off. I'm sure she's barely paying attention to the subject anyway, but that makes it even worse since she's not focusing on one specific thing.

It looks like Alix's pencil is going to snap in half if she doesn't let it go.

I smirk as I start tapping my fingers on the desk. First, it was quiet just to get a pattern going. Now, my fingers are practically a muffled drumming line.

If only I had a cymbal.

Ms. Bustier turns toward the class. She has her award winning smile on, but her eyes... Even she is screaming on the inside, but she will never raise her voice at us.

"Could whoever is doing that please stop? I'm sure your classmates would like to pay attention to the lesson."

Upon Ms. Bustier finishing her sentence, I stop. Her smile grows as she turns back to the board. Alix looks at ease, too, but still looks like she'll slaughter someone if she needs to.

I start tapping my foot a few minutes later while resting my head on my hand. Ms. Bustier sighs and sits in her chair.

"Let's just focus on the problems during our own time."

Conveniently, class ends. I can tell the entire class is absolutely ecstatic right now.

Everyone leaves as quick as possible, wanting to get away from whoever was making those noises. I'm not ashamed.

Any attention is good attention in my eyes.

As I walk out the door, Alix waves me over. I follow her into the locker room. Oooh, are we going to have some private time?

I smile as Alix turns toward me.

Yikes. She does not look happy.

"What the fuck were you doing in class today?"

My smile just grows wider as Alix continues to fume. I give a finger gun as I prepare to quip. Alix hastily throws a hand up to keep me quiet.

I back down and stare at Alix.

"What is with the annoying, attention seeking behavior?"

I raise an eyebrow.

"That's all it is. Annoying, attention seeking behavior."

Alix face palms. I guess she thought I would give a different answer.

Suddenly, her whole demeanor changes. She's reserved and doesn't look me in the eye.

I step forward and reach out to her.

Alix takes me by surprise as she kisses me. Just as quick as she jumped on me, Alix pulls away.

"There. You wanted my attention, now you got it. Can you please stop doing stuff to annoy everyone?"

I smile and pull Alix back toward me.

"I'll stop annoying everyone else, but you get to have special treatment."