Female! Cat Noir x Reader

I block an attack from Chatte Noire. She zooms around me throwing singular punches and kicks to throw me off balance.

I meet her at every attack. She can't get throu- Wait, where did she go?

Something kicks out my legs and I fall backward. Chatte Noire catches me before my head hits the ground.

"Sorry..."

"Don't be! You were doing so well until I got you with that leg sweep. You were actually spot on with how Ladybug and I fight."

I sit up and stretch. My body is sore in places I didn't know I had.

Chatte Noire has been teaching me self-defense for a while now. She said she wanted me to be able to defend myself if she wasn't there to protect me.

When we first started, I could tell she was purposely taking it easy on me. Now, I have the technique to keep up, but not the speed.

I hadn't even noticed Chatte Noire get behind me until she started massaging my shoulders. I lean into the touch.

"I think I should be the one giving you a massage. You're the one who does this every day."

Chatte Noire is quiet for a few seconds as she presses into a knot. She hums a bit as I groan.

"You get used to it after a few bad fights, but hey, with your progress, I might have to convince Ladybug to give you a Miraculous."

I smile at those words.

Me? Given a Miraculous? I'm happy to just help Ladybug and Chatte Noire as a civilian. To be able to fight side by side with them would be an honor.

I completely lean back into Chatte Noire now. I'm completely exhausted.

Chatte Noire smiles at me and strokes my hair.

"(Y/N), can I be honest with you?"

I turn my head to look back at her.

"You can always be honest with me. Was it my technique?"

Chatte Noire repositions herself to make me more comfortable.

"No! It's not that at all. You've done perfectly with our recent practices. I've enjoyed every moment we've spent together. They may not have been the most eventful, but I still remember every second."

I close my eyes as I process what Chatte Noire is saying.

I have too. I've had a feeling for the longest time. I couldn't exactly figure out what it was since I've never felt it before.

After I explained my feelings to Marinette, she called it love. She said she knew because it's what she felt toward Luka for a certain period of time.

"I guess what I'm trying to say is I love you."

I open my eyes, only to see Chatte Noire leaning down to kiss me.

My hand moves on its own, cupping Chatte Noire's cheek to pull her closer. Her hands tangle themselves in my hair, lightly massaging my scalp.

Chatte Noire pulls away, laying my head in her lap.

"Sleep now. I'll make sure no one gets to you."