Marin x Reader Lemon

Ah, one of the famous masquerades of Paris. I've never attended one before, even when my friends were asking me to come with them.

Actually, I think I see a few of them now.

Nino... Alya... Juleka... Rose... Yep. Some of them are definitely here.

I even see Chloé wearing the fanciest dress you can imagine. I look around until I see Zoé, who is wearing a better looking dress than Chloé.

We're all wearing masks. The theme of this masquerade is animals.

I lot of people are wearing the cat mask. I don't know if that's because of Chatte Noire or if it's because it's the most common mask.

Right now, I'm wearing an owl mask.

Huh, when I look around, I actually can't tell who anyone is. I only knew my friends because they told me what they were coming as.

I see a tall fellow with a ladybug mask. Of the parts I can see, he looks cute.

"Hey there, cutie."

He looks around before his eyes land on me.

He blushes and sips his drink.

"Come on, say something back? I want to hear what you sound like~"

He sputters his drink and I quirk an eyebrow.

"Uh... Well... I like your outfit."

I giggle and gently grab his wrist to pull him away from the crowd. We swing down a few hallways before we find an empty guest room.

I pull him over toward the bed by his tie and kiss him.

Strong, yet gentle hands lower me to the bed. He crawls on top of me and I lean up to unzip him.

I start pumping him, smiling when soft moans escape him. He reaches up to remove his mask, but I stop him.

"I would like to keep the layer of secrecy until afterwards."

He nods and adjusts his mask in a way where it won't fall off. I do the same to mine.

I move the bottom of my dress up a bit before moving my underwear aside. He lines up with me before pushing in.

My fingernails press against his shoulder as the pain registers. He kisses me soft and slow, humming when I slightly open my mouth.

I grab a handful of his hair and gently tilt his head to the side. He softly bites down on certain spots on my neck.

A jolt of excitement rushes through me when he bites at one specific spot. I arch my hips at the sensation, so he bites there again, and again, and again.

I lock my arms around his neck and pull him close as I moan out loud.

"Faster!"

He wraps his arms around my waist and flips us. He increases his grip as he moves his hips faster.

I bury my head in his shoulder as pleasure builds up inside of me. I need to know who this mystery man is.

Choked whimpers leave me as my body tenses up. The euphoria that overcomes me is something I have never felt before.

I hear strained moans quietly escaping his mouth. He pulls out at the last second and groans as he climaxes.

I quickly stand while straightening out my dress. The masked stranger cleans up and fixes his pants.

"Ready?"

We turn toward each other with a hand on our masks. We remove them at the same time. I smile at who stands in front of me. He just blushes.

"Marin?"

"Yeah... You didn't know it was me?"

I raise an eyebrow. Was I supposed to know it was Marin?

"I didn't know. I didn't think of you as the type to like masquerades."

We put our masks back on before Marin opens the door for me.

"I wear a mask much more than you think, milady."