Alix x Dragon Miraculous Hero! Reader

I land on the roof of the school, looking around as I wait for Ladybug and Cat Noir. I've finished patrolling my area for the night.

I want to get home as quick as possible. I told Alix I would message her when I finished my 'work' for the night. We planned to hang out tonight when I was done.

She thinks I'm just doing homework, and to be honest, I probably should do my homework, but saving the city is more important.

I grab the hilt of my sword, turning as a hear a soft thud behind me. It's just Ladybug. I relax as I fully face her.

"Everything was fine in the south. What about your area, Ladybug?"

Ladybug looks around, trying to see Cat Noir.

"Nothing on my end."

She looks back to me, staring at the blacked out wind symbol on my chest.

"Oh, that. I just used my wind power to get here quickly."

Ladybug gives me a look that just says 'really?' but doesn't press on it. After a few moments, Ladybug gets a call from Cat Noir. Her expression grows serious almost immediately.

"Got it. We'll be there shortly."

Ladybug ends the call. I follow her without asking any questions.

We meet up with Cat Noir at the Lourve. In front of it, there's a large transparent cube with several people inside. As I narrow my eyes, I see a familiar head of pink hair inside.

Alix!

I jerk forward, but Ladybug pulls me back. I glare at her, but follow her pointing hand. A tiger's head is barely poking out from behind a corner. It doesn't seem to notice us.

"She's not an actual tiger. Well, she's a humanoid version of a tiger. Any time a person has entered the area, she attacks them and throws them into the enclosure."

...that means Alix was attacked, doesn't it? I tighten my grip on my sword as I look down at my chest. I still have the water power and lightning power.

I keep my eyes on the villain at all times.

"Did you see anything that could hold the akuma?"

The villain spots someone walking by, who stops once they see the enclosure.

"Definitely the tiger themed bracelet. It looks like something given out from an animal rescue organization, so that probably plays a part."

I think I understand now. This woman is probably heavily active in supporting animal rescue organizations, specifically in tiger rescues.

I know tigers are endangered, but I don't see anyone else being akumatized over it.

The civilian approaches the enclosure and tries to talk to the people inside, who try to warn him. Instead, he tries to break it. His attempt is unsuccessful.

The villain stalks forward, before breaking out into a sprint. I bolt forward, barely missing Ladybug's hand.

My footsteps are quiet as I run across the plaza. I tackle the villain before they can reach the civilian, who runs away at this point.

I hold her down as Ladybug and Cat Noir join me. She swipes at my Miraculous around my neck and I'm forced to let her go.

The villain swings around and jumps up, knocking Ladybug and Cat Noir back. I glance over at the enclosure. Everyone inside is watching us. Alix keeps her eyes on me.

Don't worry, I'll get you out of there.

I'm calling this villain Tiger Queen from now on.

Tiger Queen focuses on me, unknowingly giving Ladybug and Cat Noir time to prepare. I block all attacks with my sword.