Yandere! Alix x Short! Reader Part 2

I'm so worried about everything.

Alix has kept me in my house for such along time. Where are my parents? They haven't returned at all, even for just a day.

I don't even know what's going on in the world anymore.

I don't know if Ladybug and Cat Noir were beaten by Hawkmoth. I don't know if there's anyone actively looking for me right now.

What even is the point to all of this?

I know Alix wants me alive, and I do care about her, but I've been isolated from the rest of the world for so long that I've started to truly fear everything else.

I do still fear Alix. She tells me about when she 'steers someone away' if they get too close. I just think she's killing them.

That makes me feel even worse about everything. She's murdering innocent people all because of me? People are going to hate me if I ever get out of this situation.

Speak of the devil. Alix walks in with the smile she always has on her face.

I just wish she would show me a genuine smile. This creepy smile she's doing just doesn't look natural. Hell, I wouldn't mind seeing a fake smile, just anything other than what she's currently doing.

Alix sits next to me on the couch, getting really close to me. My heart starts to pound against my chest, and I almost wonder if Alix can hear it because her smile only grows wider.

"Hello~ I hope you weren't too lonely in my absence."

Alix pulls me close to her and turns on the TV. It's already playing my favorite TV show.

She sets a bag on the coffee table in front of us.

"I got something on the way home. I didn't want to cook today. I just want to spend all of my time here with you and only you."

The way Alix says 'you' unnerves me.

I just want to knowhow long she's been like this. The way her friends described her was nowhere close to this.

All they told me was that she was stubborn and very outspoken with her opinions, but I never imagined an actual killer with that description.

I'm afraid.

If she's willing to kill someone for getting too close to me, what will she do to me if I try to escape?

Something taps on my lips. I shake my head a bit before looking around.

Alix is holding a fork with some sort of meat on it near my mouth.

"You need to eat. You've been thinning. I don't want anything bad to happen to you."

I reluctantly take the bite. The actual food is good. The person sitting next to me is not.

Alix smiles and begins to eat her own portions. I actually enjoy the food. I need to know what restaurant Alix got this from because it's fantastic.

As soon as she's done, Alix pulls me close to her again. Here comes the fear again.

Alix lies back on the couch and pulls a blanket over us. She kisses the top of my head while tightening her hold on me.

"Don't worry. I'll let you go eventually. We just have to wait until there is nothing that can keep us apart."