Kagami x Short! Neko! Reader Lemon

I peek over the desk around the classroom. Another day, another akumatized villain.

The classroom, as well as the rest of the school, is experiencing a blackout. I don't know if the villain has powers that caused it or if they just manually shut all the lights off.

I'm not sure who the akuma has taken control of, but I just hope Kagami is safe. The last class of the day is the only one we don't have together.

Other students are hiding underneath the desks. Chloé mutters something about not being able to fix up her makeup in the dark. My eyes flick over to the window next to the door as I see something move.

A pair of eyes look around the room and I duck back down before I am seen. That's odd. I should have been able to hear footsteps unless the villain has a power that makes them extra stealthy. I can't hear anything from outside, but I smell something.

I sniff the air.

Another neko?

I hesitate, but eventually peek back out. The pair of eyes is now locked on me from the door. Cat eyes, and not Cat Noir's eyes. I don't even have cat eyes, so what's going on?

The door suddenly slams open and a lean figure stalks into the room, eyes still locked with mine. After a few steps, they suddenly dash toward Chloé. Ah, so that's what this is about.

They pick Chloé up in one motion before approaching me. I'm prepared to fight, but they just hold a hand out.

"Put me down if you're going to take this freak instead!"

The figure visibly tenses and presses a few claws into Chloé's side, causing her to inhale sharply. I stand but don't grab the hand. We leave the classroom and I follow them down to the school's basement.

Damn, if I thought it was dark before even with good night vision, the basement is even darker. The mysterious villain places Chloé in something shaped like a... cat kennel? For once, Chloé doesn't say anything.

The villain turns to me.

"(Y/N)."

My eyes widen as I take a step back. First, because the villain knows my name. Second, I recognize the voice. It makes my heart fall.

"...Kagami?"

My voice is strained as it comes out. The figure, who I now know is Kagami, smiles. She starts rubbing the side of my arm. I'm tempted to move away, but I want to hear her side. I give her a pleading look, asking why.

Kagami looks down at Chloé. If looks could kill, Chloé would be dead right now.

"Her. The things she was saying about you. All I can do is defend you, as it is up to you if what Chloé says truly bothers you. Where my anger reached unknown heights was when she threatened to share your secret with the whole school."

Now I look at Chloé. Her facial expression and body language just show boredom. You would think after being Queen Bee she would start to change how she treats people and their secrets, even just a little bit.

I didn't even know Chloé knew about my cat features.

"That is your secret. You are the only one who should decide who you want to know about it. Other people cannot decide that."

My ears twitch under my hat as I hear someone walking above us. Kagami is too caught up in her emotions that she doesn't notice. As I hear them get closer, I pull Kagami in for a kiss. She immediately melts into it.

I turn us around so that Kagami's back is facing the only exit. I reach down to her wrist where I think the akuma is. I slowly pull off a bracelet which feels rougher from when I last touched it. I open my eyes and see Cat Noir guiding Ladybug through the dark.