Marinette x Jealous! Male! Reader

A/N: I know this is an x female reader book, but it was requested, so I'll do it. I don't really have any problems with x male reader, I just prefer to do female reader.

My heart lights up as I hear someone laugh.

My god, that laugh is angelic. I look over and see the perfect sight: Marinette Dupain-Cheng tilting her head back as she laughs once more.

The way her bluebell eyes sparkle when she talks about something she loves, the way her hair looks blue when it shines in the light, just... her.

The only issue is that she loves AdRiEn.

He has plenty of other suitors, can't she see that? Girls literally wait outside the school just to talk to him or to get an autograph. I know if I was a girl, I wouldn't want a man with girls literally lining up just to see him.

My only chance here is that Adrien's dad won't let him date. I would imagine he would actually set Adrien up with a girl of high status. You know, to keep the Agreste name at the top.

I cross my arms as I glare at Adrien, trying to figure him out. Clearly, he's got feelings for Ladybug. It's obvious by the way his demeanor changes whenever someone mentions her.

Adrien, just go get with Ladybug and leave Marinette with me.

I also got heated back when Nino announced he liked Marinette. I didn't go along with them, but I heard Nino actually confessed to liking Alya and was just using Marinette as a cover.

Man, that night was the happiest I had been in a while. Then it all came back again when I realized Marinette has such a lady boner for Adrien.

I'm sure someone who has their walls covered in several photos and cutouts of Adrien is in love with him. It's just a hunch.

I manifest all the pride I can as I approach Marinette. I ruffle my hair to give it that nice messy fuckboy vibe.

Alya nudges Marinette as I approach. Both of them face toward me, but Marinette presses her fingers together while looking away.

"Hey, Alya, Marinette~"

The corner of my mouth quirks up as my eyes land on Marinette, who blushes furiously.

"Do you mind if I walk you home?"

Both of them smile at me. Alya just pats Marinette's shoulder.

"I'll leave you two alone."

Alya winks at Marinette. Using her eyes, Marinette is practically pleading with Alya to stay, but Alya just shrugs before walking away.

I open my mouth to say something, but Marinette cuts me off, placing a hand on my arm.

"Let's go."

I nod before we start walking side by side. It's silent the whole way with both of us sneaking glances at the other every so often.

Once we reach Marinette's place, I turn to her. I take a deep breath.

"Marinette, what do you see in Adrien?"

Marinette's eyes widen as if I just asked her something I shouldn't have. I guess when I think about it, I can see how it can come across.

I frantically wave my hands.

"No, no, I don't mean any ill intent. Well..."

I grab my chin as I think. Marinette raises an eyebrow. I shake my head.

"No, no ill intent. I get that Adrien is good looking, rich, charming..."

I stop myself as I realize I'm only putting myself down with my words. Still, just because Adrien is better than me in every way doesn't mean Marinette can't give me a chance, right?

To my surprise, Marinette starts laughing.

Uhhh?

She covers her mouth with a hand as she calms down. Girls are confusing.

"I understand where you're coming from, but I don't like Adrien anymore. It was hard to get over him, but I finally did it."

I raise an eyebrow.

What?

Marinette doesn't like Adrien anymore? My confidence has been restored. There is now no one who is worthy to be my competitor.

"Well then-"

"Plus, you're kind of cute when you're jealous."

I look away, not wanting my blush to show. Once I finally have control over myself, I look back at Marinette.

She throws herself at me, wrapping her arms around my neck as our lips connect. I place one hand on the small of her back as I deepen the kiss.

I smile against Marinette as I smell her perfume. Not too much, just enough to catch your attention and keep it.

Marinette rakes her hand through my hair as I pull away. That was quite refreshing, to be honest.

"They say jealousy is an ugly trait, but I see nothing ugly about you."