Adrien x Famous! Reader Lemon

"This is final, (Y/N). Under no circumstances will this change."

I huff before storming off to my room.

My parents decided to put me in an arranged marriage. Why can't they let me love who I want to?

Maybe it's better this way. They told me the guy they paired me with was also famous. I wonder if he also has mixed feelings about this situation?

I mean, my parents wouldn't even tell me his name, or even show me a picture of him. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

-

I groan as my mom straightens out my clothes. She glares up at me.

"(Y/N), first impressions are important. Don't mess this up for us."

With that, she gives me a sweet smile before lightly pushing me toward the door. My arranged partner is inside.

I glance back at my mom and see her urging me on.

I sigh before opening the door. I keep my eyes closed as I close the door, before slowly opening both eyes.

"Adrien Agreste?"

"(Y/N) (L/N)?"

We talk over each other.

My parents set me up with Adrien Agreste? The world famous model?

I can tell he's having similar thoughts about me, except replace 'model' with 'singer'.

After a few failed attempts of trying to talk, we end up laughing.

"So... how did you feel about all this?"

Adrien gestures to us as well as the room.

"I was pretty angry about it at first. Now that I see it's you, I'm appreciating how good you look in person."

Adrien blushes and looks away. Oh, so he's shy.

"What? Don't be embarrassed about that. You're cute."

His blush only becomes darker as my fingers press against his jawline, turning his head toward me.

I lean in close, our lips barely grazing.

"Just tell me when to stop."

Our kiss is soft, yet explosive. Behind his kiss, there's so many built up feelings.

He must have been waiting for a certain someone because I know so many people that would get with him in an instant. He has so many options, yet his dad paired us up.

I pull back and begin to slowly strip in front of him. I never told Adrien he couldn't touch himself, he's just refraining from it.

As soon as my bra falls to the floor, so do Adrien's eyes. I can tell he's interested, but he wants to save me my modesty.

I get closer to him as I'm left in my underwear.

"You're allowed to look. I'd let you look at me forever if we had all the time in the world. Right now, we do."

I kiss Adrien again. This time, his eyes stay on me.

I keep my eyes locked on his as I become completely nude. I can see that his eyes desperately want to flick down for the tiniest peek, but he's holding himself back.

My hands glide against his skin underneath his shirt. I lift it off of him with a few firm touches here and there.

Adrien is toned, but not completely buff. I prefer to have lean men anyway. I don't like seeing the veins pop out of muscular arms.

I unbuckle his belt as I give him another kiss. My hands slide into his waistband to remove his lower garments.

"Adrien Agreste, you naughty person~ What was going on in that head of yours?"

I smirk as I start stroking him. A soft moan fills my ears and gets me excited.

"I know I'm the singer, but you have such a cute moan."

I tease him some more by slowly dragging my fingertips down his chest, stomach, and drawing circles in his thigh.

When Adrien twitches from my touch, I straddle his waist while pushing him down.

"Relax. Let me take care of you."

I lower myself onto him, groaning as I push past the pain. Adrien moans once more while placing his hands on my hips to support me.

I begin moving when the pain subsides. Even as I'm taking it slow physically, my mind is going through so much right now.

I'm really over here fucking Adrien Agreste. Millions of people would kill to be in my place right now.

Well, they'll never get the chance, because he's mine.

"Adrien!"

I speed up now. I've gotten to that point where anything feels good no matter where it is.

Adrien lightly squeezes my hips before quickly shifting positions.

"I know you said you want to take care of me, but I want to do the same to you."

Adrien gives me a quick kiss as he begins moving. I wrap an arm around his neck to pull him close.

I cry out as Adrien hits a sensitive spot over and over. He's being gentle everywhere else, but here... I knew he had some spark in him.

I don't get a chance to warn Adrien before I climax.

I'm trembling in pleasure as I feel several of my muscles tighten. The tingling sensation is replaced with a large wave of happiness as I settle down.

Adrien pulls out. He's careful to keep me clean, and even cleans up after himself.

I crawl under the blankets, now suddenly cold. Adrien joins me.

"I guess father made a good decision after all."